• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

yamo

Also looking for help with someone gifting me Alice for $15.

Posted in the Steam official thread but hopefully I get more lucky in this thread.

Chesskid1

Banned
hello, yankee here.

ZTjPG.png

please?

Chavelo said:
Any European bros wanna help me out with the GTA Complete Pack? Would really appreciate it. :D
I think you want UK specifically :p

BTW, I'm UK here, and when I get back form work at about 4PM BST I can help you GTA people out.

I'd be glad if somebody could hook me up with the UK GTA complete pack. It's almost half price compared to € price. Will Paypal right away.

As of yet I don't own any of those games for the PC and I won't be able to play the GTA4 stuff for some time, but the price is just too tempting ;)

wilflare

anyone that needs help with
(1) GTA Complete from the UK
(2) Alice from the US

add me on Steam: wilflare
managed to get some of my friends to help me get them
so i'll be able to get them for you.

Rahk

Thanks to liezryou for gifting me Alice. All went well.

Just a heads up if he adds you on Steam, he's waiting to get his GAF account approved but said he'll be trying to help people.

wilflare said:
hey sorry! pls try adding again
Oops, you were beaten to it! Thanks anyway. I did manage to friend request you soon after I posted though.

I'm available to help with Alice if anyone needs help for the next hour or so. PM me.

Edit: I am off to bed now but I should be able to help tomorrow. PM me and we can work it out.

wilflare

Xeno_Flux2113 said:
I'm available to help with Alice if anyone needs help for the next hour or so. PM me.

to those i've helped with alice, please thanks xenoflux instead! :D
he's been kind enough to help me get the copies for you guys! :D

Dambrosi

Banned
For anyone else in the US/wherever who hasn't gotten the UK GTA pack yet, I'll be willing to help out. SteamID is Dambrosi. You need PayPal.

Rocket Scientist said:
GTA complete was 6 dollars cheaper in the UK than the rest of europe...? Go fuck yourself Steam.
"Was"? Still is, mate!

wilflare

I can help with Virtual Tennis
and have one copy of GTA left!. should be able 8.30USD (got it from my UK friends so please help me cover the paypal fees)

wilflare said:
I can help with Virtual Tennis
and have one copy of GTA left!. should be able 8.30USD (got it from my UK friends so please help me cover the paypal fees)

I'll take you up on GTA but I won't be able to sort you out until after college. That OK?

Top Bottom