• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

wutwutwut

Looking for Bulletstorm from the US. I don't think I can use PayPal, but I can trade for games of your choice totalling $5 + 3 coal.
All set.

HenryHSH

I'm on vacation overseas and my CC isn't going through. Anyone still up in the US that doesn't mind lending a hand? I will paypal once the items are gifted. ($12.46usd total)

Jonsend

I'm on vacation overseas and my CC isn't going through. Anyone still up in the US that doesn't mind lending a hand? I will paypal once the items are gifted. ($12.46usd total)

Same with me, you need to contact steam support and they will unlock overseas purchasing for you.

You will still only be able to purchase from your home country store via a web browser by explicitly choosing your home country: i.e. I'm from the UK so have to purchase from http://store.steampowered.com/?cc=gb

HenryHSH

Same with me, you need to contact steam support and they will unlock overseas purchasing for you.

You will still only be able to purchase from your home country store via a web browser by explicitly choosing your home country: i.e. I'm from the UK so have to purchase from http://store.steampowered.com/?cc=gb

Ohhh, thanks for the info!

And thanks Wilflare. Hope I didn't worry you with my brief steam disconnection after redeeming the gifts, haha.

wilflare

hey guys,
im back to help

PM me your steam email
and the link of the games you wish to buy :D

(can't help for EA games but if you really can't find anyone lemme know)

Benedict

Would Like Total War Shogun from US if somebody is kind enough to help me?
Also Quake IV and Mafia 1
Paypal instantly.

What DLC is worth buying for Shogun?

Edit: Thanks to Chavelo for his help!

fokkusu

UK Gaffers? I'm interested to get GTA Complete pack and Sid Meier's Pirates.

I have PayPal account, but also X3 Gold gift if you're interested. Gold pack includes following games: X3: Reunion & X3: Terran Conflict. Fine game but I don't have time to play it.

E: got this!

snoopen

Is skyrim on sale again? I'm interstate and away from my PC :( - if it is on sale can someone please PM me and I'll PayPal the money? Cheers

I will be back online in about 30-45 minutes to help anyone else with last minute US pricing. Just send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as I get back online.

Edit: Double post... by two hours.

G'day, America - any chance of some last-minute love, please?

Looking to buy LA Noire and Dead Island. Can PayPal immediately and provide coal-y goodness.

Steam name is AnkhWeasel.

Cheers.

RustyO

Last minute request....

Looking for a US Gaffer to buy me a copy of Total War: SHOGUN 2

Way too expensive in Australia.

Can pay via PayPal immediately.

fokkusu

Anyone have Portal 1 key left from the free period (September 2011) or from X-mas sale? My buddy would like to have the game.

Gandie

Is anyone willing to help me get SR3? I'm in Germany and not able to buy the Game from GMG, would pay upfront by Paypal.

Top Bottom