• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

TheBear

Can anyone here gift me Medal of Honor and Sega All-Stars Racing?

Cheers guys!

EDIT: Xeno helped me once again! Thanks again mate!

spyrox

Neo Member
Is some US GAFer interested in section 8 prejudice? I would like to buy the 4pack and have a coupon for it so it will be rly cheap;)

edit: taken care off...thanks Clodius:)

Is some US GAFer interested in section 8 prejudice? I would like to buy the 4pack and have a coupon for it so it will be rly cheap;)

if you know one of the game automatically gets added the the buyers library and you will receive the 3 other copies, I can help. Link to my steam in my profile, we will talk in detail there if you are interest.

Done.

Torraz

Looking for a kind UK gaffer who is willing to help with gifting Amalur. Can pay in advance with paypal.

Thank you Stupacabra for the quick and efficient transaction/help!

Aselith

If anyone is looking for a UK'er to get Amalur from I'd highly recommend Stupacabra. Dude is supernice and got with me right away to get the game. HE'S STACKING EM DEEP AND SELLING EM CHEAP!

Shaneus

Anyone able to help an Aussie brother out with a copy of Space Marine? Wilfare normally helps out but he hasn't been online for a bit (otherwise I'd directly message him). I think it's cheapest from the UK but it's only a few cents difference b/w it and the US store price.

Obviously easier if we've dealt with each other before (as far as friending each other etc. goes) but if you can help, you can help! My Steam name is Shaneus. Or Shaneus2k2. The latter is my login, the former is my Steam ID (I think).

Anyone able to help an Aussie brother out with a copy of Space Marine? Wilfare normally helps out but he hasn't been online for a bit (otherwise I'd directly message him). I think it's cheapest from the UK but it's only a few cents difference b/w it and the US store price.

Obviously easier if we've dealt with each other before (as far as friending each other etc. goes) but if you can help, you can help! My Steam name is Shaneus. Or Shaneus2k2. The latter is my login, the former is my Steam ID (I think).

sent message on steam.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Anyone willing to do a 1:1 exchange for Kingdom of Amular for the equivalent in funds? Paypal or even a 50USD Steam game for you may be making a buck or two if you trade a game for it. PM me and we can talk it out.

Added you both. ^^

Edit: Just to reiterate - I'm willing to help anyone with Amalur or any game from the UK, at basically any time. Steam ID is "madhair60", just hit me up.

Virzeth

Is there any US GAFer around willing to help me get 2 (if possible, one would however be enough) MW2 Steam keys with the Valentine's Day promo on Amazon? Can Paypal right away.

Edit_ Done, ++rep for the keys and +++prop to spyrox for dealing with my paranoid self like a gentleman. Thank you, kind sir. =)

Kritz

Banned
Question:

1 - Is it possible to gift games through Origin?
2 - Is it possible to gift games through Origin that are banned in the recipient's country?

I kinda want to play Syndicate. Kinda. A little bit.

If anyone has experience with this, let me know pretty pl0x.

Just stopping by to say I can help with regional pricing for the daily (although I think it might be cheaper in AU for once) deal and the weekend deals. Drop me a pm if you need US pricing.

Also to the two posters above me I am sorry I can't help with amazon as it doesn't accept paypal payments.

Kaizen

Is there someone with FM2012 who can gift me FM2012? I think it's even cheaper if the buyer has the game already.

Would be great, thanks!

maty

I'm in the same situation as Kaizen, if anyone who already owns FM2012 can help us get it cheaper, it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Can paypal right away, of course

Is there someone with FM2012 who can gift me FM2012? I think it's even cheaper if the buyer has the game already.

Would be great, thanks!
I'm in the same situation as Kaizen, if anyone who already owns FM2012 can help us get it cheaper, it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Can paypal right away, of course
I own FM 2012, it's $7.49 to gift, so you guys would be better off getting it from Amazon if you can. I'm in Australia and I don't use a credit card, therefore Amazon is out for me. That said, I'm happy to help anyone who doesn't care about $1.50 difference. Also, I'm able to assist with any other gifting (as long as AU and US prices are the same, most of the time they are).

Top Bottom