• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

spyrox

Neo Member
guess theres no one here from Ukraine:) well I found one, and I will share his profile with you with his agreement.
But it's for 5bucks and only webmoney transfere, and he don't want games for the LA complete.
...but for 5bucks, what the hell, better than 20€ :)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/GHoST61/

Virzeth

Mps3x.png

Looks like Gabe found the leak. Unless that GHoST guy or someone else racked up some extra copies, game's over.

kafiend

looking for a nice US resident to help me out with Dungeon Siege Complete. Can paypal in advance etc.

Update: all sorted thanks to I H8 Memes. Thank you!

Torraz

Looking for someone from the USA to gift me Crusader Kings 2 from the amazon.com deal ending this weekend.

Steamname is sh4d0wm4st3r.

thanks!

If anyone can help me get Rage for $10.19 from Gamefly ($9.19 if you use this code EDNOTE10), it would be really appreciated. It doesn't accept Paypal payment though, so an American/Canadian credit card would need to be used. I would send you $12 via paypal straight away.

PM me if you can help, cheers.

Xint

Could use some help getting Dead Space 2 and Lone Survivor from US store. If anyone by chance need anything from Euro store, just let me know.

bs000

Is there any way I could get someone to help me get sf x tekken from Russia for 12 USD/the exact amount the conversion would be :|

Top Bottom