• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

I'd like to have some copies of Alice: Madness Returns, but I prefer paying with TF2 keys, since my wallet isn't growing as a student.
So, any UK TF2 players?

I'm looking to give about 10-11 keys for 3 copies, maybe a bit more for 4 copies.
This is practically you buying keys for £0.82 - £0.9 each.

Feel free to add me: Steam Profile

scitek

Would someone from the UK mind gifting me Max Payne 3? I'll Paypal you right away. I would appreciate it!

EDIT: Just saw Detox's post on the last page.

Kritz

Banned
I'm looking for someone to gift me MP3. Will Paypal. I usually have Wilflare help me out, but seems he's been offline for a bit. Detox has also just gone offline. SteamID is Kritz7.

EDIT: Shoutout to xenoflux2113 who shot me the game! Cheers, mate. You're good people.

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
If anyone can gift me Max Payne 3 US to SteamID AgentWhiskers, I'll greatly appreciate it. PM me paypal info if you can help. Thanks everyone.

EDIT: Señor I H8 Memes hooked me up. Thanks man!

senahorse

Any kind folk from the US or UK want to help an aussie out with MP3?

Helped out, outside of gaf, thanks for the offer I H8 Memes

LtBill

Neo Member
Hi!

Anyone from the UK willing to gift me Hitman: Absolution and Endless Space - Emperor Special Edition? Thank You!

PayPal first :)

Thank You....

Is an American willing to gift me Civ V: Gods and Kings?

my steam id is Jetamus

edit: i'll chuck in a few bucks for the trouble via paypal

Looking for someone from the UK who could gift me Max Payne 3.

Will PayPal in advance. Thanks!

edit: I can confirm that Lord British is indeed a lord as well as british. Thanks!

Def Jukie

Anyone happen to have a Dead Space 2 Origin code they would be willing to trade? I can trade Steam codes for Just Cause 2, Supreme Commander 2, Kane & Lynch 2 or Psychonauts.

I have Half-Life 2: Episode 2 as well as a Portal 1+2 bundle in my steam inventory. I also have a code for Bastion for Steam.

If anyone is interested in trading me for any of these, I'm open to offers, even XBLA/PSN ones as well.

Petrie

Banned
I can't seem to find what the price of Alice is right now that has everyone so excited...

Also, I'd be interested in 2 slots of a Torchlight 2 4 pack, or I'll wait for a sale and keep playing D3. Who knows?

AndyD

aka andydumi
I have a key for Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, and Braid if anyone is interested. I am open for various trades and offers.

I am interested in Alice, or anything else, just let me know.

Chavelo

Looking to trade Half-Life 2 + Half-Life 2: Episode One for the bonus key of the Humble Bundle V (The one with Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor and Braid).

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Can someone help me with the Us LA Noire for 4$? PP in advance. Thank you!

I think it's Australia who got the game for that, not the US but could be mistaken. Also looking for someone to help in that regard too.

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
Fucking region lock. Can anyone help me out and gift me Spec Ops: The Line? I'd really appreciate it. PM me if possible.

Also looking for LA Noire complete edition for $5.74. Will paypal gift.

Send a Steam friend request to Renix. Avatar is the same as it is here.

Edit: Sorry you must be looking for an aussie to buy it. Base version is $5 and complete is 7.50 on U.S. store. But from what I read earlier it looks like the Aussie store is the cheapest place to buy it this time. Must be that Team Bondi Memorial discount.

Koroviev

Send a Steam friend request to Renix. Avatar is the same as it is here.

Edit: Sorry you must be looking for an aussie to buy it. Base version is $5 and complete is 7.50 on U.S. store. But from what I read earlier it looks like the Aussie store is the cheapest place to buy it this time. Must be that Team Bondi Memorial discount.

The world is ending. This can't be.

Top Bottom