• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

Parham

Banned
lherre said:
Need to buy BFBC2 from USA (7 dolars instead 13 euros in Europe).

Anyone can do it this for me? I can transfer via paypal.

I think the offer is only for today.

Thanks in advance

PD: I need 2 of them (2 BFBC2 for 2 accounts)
What are your SteamIDs?

confused

Banned
Looking for a US GAFfer to gift me POP forgotten sands. It's $5 in the US and 12.5 in Euros. Will repay you with a steam game worth $5-7.5.

SteamID : Zaangamer

AshMcCool

Would like to get Bad Company 2 from the US Store. Somebody pretty please help me with that? Would be really thankful. My Steam ID is "ashmcc". I mean, thats the login name.

Would also PayPal the money.

AshMcCool said:
Would like to get Bad Company 2 from the US Store. Somebody pretty please help me with that? Would be really thankful. My Steam ID is "ashmcc". I mean, thats the login name.

Would also PayPal the money.

Yup.

Fxp

Looking for someone from US who can purchase Bad Company 2 for me. I'll paypal you right away, my steam ID is "zandarts".

P.S. Thank you, BloodySinner

Can anyone get me Bad Company 2 from the US store? I can Paypal immediately. Send me a PM, Steam ID is drizzyfinks. Thanks :D
Edit: ExMachina is the best. Thanks again!

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
first let me says it's really awesome that so many gaffers are helping out with the gifting.

that said, could someone gift me lara croft and the guardian of light for 3,60$?

i'm in germany and don't own any other tomb raider game, so it would cost me almost 7$ would i buy it myself :)

Steam ID = Schnitzelfee

i send the money with paypal immediately

Seagoon

Could someone please gift me Bioshock 2?, its $25 NZD compared to $10USD. I will paypal straight away.

Thanks

steamid = goonbridge

Tiduz

Eurogaime
anyone in usa who has a TR game on steam? Could you help me out? its only $3.60 if you gift and i can paypal immediately.

Im from EU and its around $7 here converted :|

aranth

Any US gaffers kind enough to gift a BFBC2 copy for me if it's still possible? Will paypal funds inmediately.

Steam ID same as gaf name. Thanks.

Edit: Oh well, guess I was too late for the daily deal. 15$ is too much for my cheap euro ass =).

Parham

Banned
aranth said:
Any US gaffers kind enough to gift a BFBC2 copy for me if it's still possible? Will paypal funds inmediately.

Steam ID same as gaf name. Thanks.
Sorry, BF:BC2 is no longer a daily deal. :(

Fxp

OK, I just noticed Sid Meier's Railroads! is only $2.49, looking for US gaffer. Immediate Paypal transaction.
Steam ID "zandarts".

P.S. Thanks, azentium!

Shaneus

Fxp said:
OK, I just noticed Sid Meier's Railroads! is only $2.49, looking for US gaffer. Immediate Paypal transaction.
Steam ID "zandarts".
Must be something to do with licensing... Pirates! was unavailable in Australia as well. Sid Meier is a bastard :lol

Fxp

Shaneus said:
Must be something to do with licensing... Pirates! was unavailable in Australia as well. Sid Meier is a bastard :lol

That's nothing, CIV V is not available in my country :(

Ifrit

Anyone with a Tomb Raider game to gift Guardian of Light at 3.60? I'll paypal the money right away

My steam account is OriginalPablo

shinshero

Anyone in the US willing to gift me the Square Enix/ Edios Pack, im in the UK and unfortunately Last Remnant isnt included.

I can pay via paypal.

Parham

Banned
shinshero said:
Anyone in the US willing to gift me the Square Enix/ Edios Pack, im in the UK and unfortunately Last Remnant isnt included.

I can pay via paypal.
What is your SteamID?

Maccas

May I get Bioshock 2 gifted at the $10 rate, Tomb Raider too if someone can get it at $3.60.

Immediate Paypal, steam ID Fs.Maccas.

Maccas

BloodySinner is anything but, thanks very much. Still looking for Tomb Raider @ $3.60 - you need to already have a Tomb Raider game. I won't be devastated if I have to pay $1.50 extra though.

Parham

Banned
Maccas said:
BloodySinner is anything but, thanks very much. Still looking for Tomb Raider @ $3.60 - you need to already have a Tomb Raider game. I won't be devastated if I have to pay $1.50 extra though.
PM sent.

Top Bottom