• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

Shaneus

Hakkuei said:
Could someone in the US -who has AC1 on steam- please gift me Assassin's Creed 2 : Deluxe Edition at 14$ ? I can paypal you right away.

Thanks.

steam : http://steamcommunity.com/id/hakuei
It's only $3-4 more to get it yourself... wouldn't you be (kindly) donating roughly that amount of money (if not more) to the person gifting it for going out of their way anyway?

ne1

If he's located in europe the difference is rather ~$9, which perhaps isn't much to argue about either. But, well, during the sale those seemingly small number tends to add up... ;)

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
Can anyone from the US gift me Mass Effect 2 normal edition? The Asian store still has it at US$24.99 after the 50% discount. Thanks. I can paypal right away or gift something back. Just send me a pm with details. Thanks

EDIT: Thanks a lot azentium. Now to complete ME1 first:lol

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Could someone in the UK gift me DarkSiders and Mass Effect 1? Its about 25% cheaper (£5 each instead of $10 each)

Parham

Banned
entrydenied said:
Can anyone from the US gift me Mass Effect 2 normal edition? The Asian store still has it at US$24.99 after the 50% discount. Thanks. I can paypal right away or gift something back. Just send me a pm with details. Thanks
What is your SteamID?
Drkirby said:
Could someone in the UK gift me DarkSiders and Mass Effect 1? Its about 25% cheaper (£5 each instead of $10 each)
What is your SteamID?

Karram

Anyone willing to gift me Alpha Protocol and ME2 and I'll gift any game they want in return ?

EDIT: By any game I mean a game that isn't more that $10.

EDIT 2: ME2 is being sold for $25 in my store. So chose another game.

Benedict

Looking for a US-Gaffer to help me get Mass Effect 2.
I'll PayPal you quick.
Edit: And Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising please.

Please PM me.

steamid: benedict

Parham

Banned
Benedict said:
Looking for a US-Gaffer to help me get Mass Effect 2.
I'll PayPal you quick.
Edit: And Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising please.

Please PM me.

steamid: benedict
Friend request sent.

Dambrosi

Banned
Right, just in case Karram doesn't receive my PM:

I, too, am in need of a US Gaffer to help me get my grubby mitts on a cheap(er) Mass Efffect 2 Standard Edition. I will either gift you a game of your choice (within reason) or just PayPal you the money, whichever you wish.

Please PM me if you're interested. My SteamID is Dambrosi, same as my GAFID :D

Already dealt with. Thanks again to Azentium, as good a GAFfer as ever GAFfed!

kamorra

Fuck Cancer
So Mass Effect 2 is $10 in the NA store? Could someone please gift it to me, I will PayPal you right away.
My steamid is kpt_kamorra

Lumine

I'm in the same boat. Looking for someone from the US to gift me Mass Effect 2. I can paypal you the money right away. How much is the digital deluxe version on the US store by the way? On the EU store it's the same as the standard edition, but both are 15 instead of 10.

Parham

Banned
Dambrosi said:
Right, just in case Karram doesn't receive my PM:

I, too, am in need of a US Gaffer to help me get my grubby mitts on a cheap(er) Mass Efffect 2 Standard Edition. I will either gift you a game of your choice (within reason) or just PayPal you the money, whichever you wish.

Please PM me if you're interested. My SteamID is Dambrosi, same as my GAFID :D
Friend request sent.

Hakkuei

Shaneus said:
It's only $3-4 more to get it yourself... wouldn't you be (kindly) donating roughly that amount of money (if not more) to the person gifting it for going out of their way anyway?
Well, like ne1 said it was more like 9$. And being a poor student... well not that "poor" but pretty short on money right now. :p

Anyway, anyone willing to help me get Mass Effect 2 (Standard edition) please ? It's twice the price in eurape... :(

steam : http://steamcommunity.com/id/hakuei/

Seagoon

Could someone please gift me Mass Effect 2 from the US store? It's $20 in New Zealand...

I will Paypal right away.

Steam id is goonbridge

Seagoon

Thanks again Azentium - you must be the most generous poster on GAF giving up all this time (and clocking up hundreds of credit card entries on steam).

imek

Could someone gift me Mass Effect 2 please.

Steam ID since I have one of the older accounts with email only user (as far as I am aware).

Can transfer through Bank Account/Paypal.

Hey, I'd really appreciate a US member gifting me Mass Effect 2 (Normal Edition). It's 20 AUD over here.

I can paypal instantly.

Also, I have Resident Evil 5, so I can get Dead Rising 2 a little cheaper, if someone wants help with that one.

My steam ID is davonaytor.

Firehead

davonaytor said:
Hey, I'd really appreciate a US member gifting me Mass Effect 2 (Normal Edition). It's 20 AUD over here.

I can paypal instantly.

Also, I have Resident Evil 5, so I can get Dead Rising 2 a little cheaper, if someone wants help with that one.

Invite sent. :)

legend166

davonaytor said:

I can paypal instantly.

I'd love to get DR2 a little cheaper. My steamID is legend166.

Would a US member be able to gift me Alpha Protocol? It's $12.50 here, which is dumb.

Parham

Banned
legend166 said:
I'd love to get DR2 a little cheaper. My steamID is legend166.

Would a US member be able to gift me Alpha Protocol? It's $12.50 here, which is dumb.
Steam gives me this error when I try to send you a friend request:

"[unknown] is ignoring you."

Shaneus

Anybody be keen on buying Mafia 2 for PC on Amazon (it's currently $12.50) and shooting the code through for me? It can be registered on Steam but Amazon doesn't allow software sales outside the US. Can PayPal money through or gift something around the same value from Steam if it's easier.

TIA :)

Firehead

Shaneus said:
Anybody be keen on buying Mafia 2 for PC on Amazon (it's currently $12.50) and shooting the code through for me? It can be registered on Steam but Amazon doesn't allow software sales outside the US. Can PayPal money through or gift something around the same value from Steam if it's easier.
Add me on Steam (in my profile).

hamchan said:
Thank you Firehead!
Quite welcome :)

Kaizen

Shaneus said:

same problem over here :(

Shaneus

Cheers to Firehead! Key doesn't work in my "region", but going through that GoTrusted app that someone suggested, it registers fine and adds the game to my list. Now logged in with my original Australian IP to Steam and downloading :)

Top Bottom