• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

Can any US citizens help me out with Bioshock 2 for $9.99? It's still $24.99 on the Australian one :lol

My steam id is: the_concierge

PM me your Paypal or bank details and I'll reimburse you! Thankyou in advance.

Parham

Banned
the_concierge said:
Can any US citizens help me out with Bioshock 2 for $9.99? It's still $24.99 on the Australian one :lol

My steam id is: the_concierge

PM me your Paypal or bank details and I'll reimburse you! Thankyou in advance.
Friend request sent.

corn_fest

Hey, I'm looking for Lara Croft @ $3.60, can anyone help me out? I'm out today but I have my iPhone, so I guess I can pay you with the PayPal app? Drop me a PM if you can help, please. Thanks!

Parham

Banned
corn_fest said:
Hey, I'm looking for Lara Croft @ $3.60, can anyone help me out? I'm out today but I have my iPhone, so I guess I can pay you with the PayPal app? Drop me a PM if you can help, please. Thanks!
PM sent.

MNC

Hey azentium, while you're at it.... :lol

I'd like to formally request someone to help me get the cheaper USD variant (3.60$?) of Lara Croft. SteamID MNC117.

I wish I could help people out with this. If anyone ever sees a game that's CHEAPER in EU on www.steamprices.com they can ask me!.... :lol :(

Hey kinda an odd one to ask
Aussie here who wants bioshock 2, it's 25 bucks on our store
problem is I have to go and won't be back home for a bit
I can reply to emails but will be back after the sale ends most likely :(

If anyone can gift it to me that'd rock
thing is obviously it's difficult to do so without knowing... so if you buy as gift and send it to like, your own email, you then can wait until I pay you to forward the email to me? Right? I think

If anyone does this (quote in thread to know it's been taken) i'll obviously paypal them the cash when I get in tomorrow my time
but obviously not holding out too much here because I don't want to be looked at like a scammer or anything :( You'll probs be able to sell it regardless after!

my email is owenscully at gmail dot com
I'll check the thread tomorrow morning my time (like in 14 hoursish)

Parham

Banned
Edit: I going to be offline for a few hours. I will probably be back shortly after the next round of daily deals are posted (around 10 AM PST).

-----
MNC said:
Hey azentium, while you're at it.... :lol

I'd like to formally request someone to help me get the cheaper USD variant (3.60$?) of Lara Croft. SteamID MNC117.

I wish I could help people out with this. If anyone ever sees a game that's CHEAPER in EU on www.steamprices.com they can ask me!.... :lol :(
Friend request sent.

teacupcopter said:
Hey kinda an odd one to ask
Aussie here who wants bioshock 2, it's 25 bucks on our store
problem is I have to go and won't be back home for a bit
I can reply to emails but will be back after the sale ends most likely :(

If anyone can gift it to me that'd rock
thing is obviously it's difficult to do so without knowing... so if you buy as gift and send it to like, your own email, you then can wait until I pay you to forward the email to me? Right? I think

If anyone does this (quote in thread to know it's been taken) i'll obviously paypal them the cash when I get in tomorrow my time
but obviously not holding out too much here because I don't want to be looked at like a scammer or anything :( You'll probs be able to sell it regardless after!

my email is owenscully at gmail dot com
I'll check the thread tomorrow morning my time (like in 14 hoursish)
I will put the game on hold for you.

Edit: The game has been put on hold. Please contact me when you have the chance.

Dilli666

Could some US-GAFfer gift me 'Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light' and 'Tomb Raider: Anniversary'? Should be ~9$ when bought together. I would paypal 10 bucks in advance.

Steam-ID is as my GAF-name: Dilli666

Firehead

Dilli666 said:
Could some US-GAFfer gift me 'Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light' and 'Tomb Raider: Anniversary'? Should be ~9$ when bought together. I would paypal 10 bucks in advance.

Steam-ID is as my GAF-name: Dilli666
Invite sent

Natty1

Looking for someone from the US to gift Lara Croft Guardian of Light, Tomb Raider Anniversary and Burnout Paradise.

Will pay back immediately with paypal.

Edit: Many thanks once again to azentium.

Firehead said:
Guess asking again doesn't hurt? :/

Would anyone want 400 microsoft points in exchange for the Indie Kids Pack?

Your better off using a real currency that is of value to someone that has no interest in Xbox.

senahorse

Would some kind member like to gift me Bully, as it's not available in my region, will paypal immediately.

edit: steamID: x3n05

Aon

I too would be down for a gift of Bully and subsequent PayPal reimbursement. Although perhaps I should not, as it might turn me to violence in the schoolyard. My government seems to know best. One would of course find me masquerading as Aonshi, on Steam.

Seagoon

Probably a bit late in the day - but is there any chance of someone gifting me Bully? - I'll Paypal immediately.

I'm at work so I cannot use Steam - but if someone could gift it to my email address that would be shiny.

Parham

Banned
x3n05 said:
Would some kind member like to gift me Bully, as it's not available in my region, will paypal immediately.

edit: steamID: x3n05
Friend request sent.

Aon said:
I too would be down for a gift of Bully and subsequent PayPal reimbursement. Although perhaps I should not, as it might turn me to violence in the schoolyard. My government seems to know best. One would of course find me masquerading as Aonshi, on Steam.
OneMoreQuestion said:
Hey guys, I'm from Australia and Bully isn't available to me. Is it still possible for someone to gift it to me?

SteamID: ZephyrEx
Maccas said:
Another one for Bully

My Steam Profile - since some are having issues finding me on steam.
Seagoon said:
Probably a bit late in the day - but is there any chance of someone gifting me Bully? - I'll Paypal immediately.

I'm at work so I cannot use Steam - but if someone could gift it to my email address that would be shiny.

I will contact each of you in the order of your post.

senahorse

Thanks for this azentium, fr still hasn't come through on steam. If it's easier you can pm me your paypal address and I will send you my steam email.

edit: all good now, thanks very much for your help azentium :D

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
he's gathering your info so he can round y'all up and sell you as sex slaves

or he's an awesome dude who hooked motherfuckers up like crazy

we should send him some games or something, I think so, he's a true philanthropist

Parham

Banned
Chriswok said:
azentium, PM me your email/Steam name and I'll gift you Iron Grip :D
Thank you for the offer, but I can't accept it. As clichéd as it may sound, helping you guys is more than enough of a reward.

Edit:
Heavy's Sandvich said:
Azentium - add me on steam: efeman

I just want to be friends
no homo
Friend request sent.

Pikelet

I am another victim of the Australian region-locking. If anyone wants to help me get Bully i can paypal you the cash. Lyphen can vouch for me :)

Top Bottom