• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Fifa 11 [Xbox 360] Old Timers League

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
yah work work watcha gonna do

looks like it's a date tomorrow! i'll hop on at 4. fwiw i can't play much later since i'm going out to a dinner that night. but i can play any time earlier

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
yeah i don't think i have much incentive to get to the final on the off chance i win all you'll do is bitch about how the cpu screwed you and you should have won :lol

Tf53

AstroLad said:
yeah i don't think i have much incentive to get to the final on the off chance i win all you'll do is bitch about how the cpu screwed you and you should have won :lol
Hey now! Would I do that?

totally would

ShogunX

AstroLad said:
yah work work watcha gonna do

looks like it's a date tomorrow! i'll hop on at 4. fwiw i can't play much later since i'm going out to a dinner that night. but i can play any time earlier

Ok I'm going out for tomorrow but I should be back in time to play. If not just let me know any other day up to 11pm EST and I should be good to play.

ShogunX

AstroLad said:
ah well i'm gonna hang out a couple more minutes. if you don't make it you can just play tf

Apologies but only just got in now (went for a meal and to watch little Fockers). I will be able to play any time over the next few days so if you can find some time let me know. Would rather not advance to the final seeing as tonight was my fault.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
hey man it's cool i really don't get home until after 9 during the week and i have a couple deals closing the next few days

Tf53

Shogun PaiN said:
I dont mind you playing us both as we may as well get some closure to the tournament. When are you normally around?
I'm starting work tomorrow, so most likely on by appointment after 5pm GMT.

sneaky77

Slizz said:
Feeling like both this and the CL dreams are dashed...WTF is going on? FIFA a thing of the past?

I am waiting for Koji to see if he sings up, once I have an answer for that, we can get it going with 12 people no prob

Top Bottom