• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF Halo 2 Clan Topic

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Cerrius said:
Nah, Donkey still doesn't have the balls to say anything to me when he doesn't want to play with me. Starting a new clan is more like running away while crying about the "big bad bully" that was picking on him. :lol

NOBODY CAN TALK TO YOU OVER THE FUCKING MUSIC.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
catfish said:
NOBODY CAN TALK TO YOU OVER THE FUCKING MUSIC.

Oh yeah Donkey, I'm ALWAYS playing music. My god, no one can communicate with me and I'm abusing you. :rolleyes

Nutter can attest to this.. If you ask me to turn the music off.. I will turn it off. Simple as that.

But if you sit there and don't say anything in the game then bitch about it on the forum about how I'm ALWAYS annoying you, then that's pretty cowardly.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh, dude. I bitched about it once, and kicked you from the clan once. me kicking you and quitting the clan where two unrelated incidents actually the latter based on me and nutter talking about it nobody playing clan matches anymore while we were matchmaking.

I'm always saying shit to you "Hey cerrius, turn your mike on" etc etc. No response = stop trying.

And you deserved to be kicked anyway you were being the equivalent of the people I try to avoid online and EVERYBODY told you to turn the music off and you know it. And most of the time you are fine to play with. But I was in a shit mood that day and you were being a cunt. Deal with it.

strikeselect

catfish said:
Ugh, dude. I bitched about it once, and kicked you from the clan once. me kicking you and quitting the clan where two unrelated incidents actually the latter based on me and nutter talking about it nobody playing clan matches anymore while we were matchmaking.

What did you bitch about? You kicked me from the clan when I quit that matchmaking game, not because of any music I was playing.

I'm always saying shit to you "Hey cerrius, turn your mike on" etc etc. No response = stop trying.

Yeah, so not wanting to use a mic pisses you off? Boohoo, don't invite me then. Besides, if you ask me I usually use the mic anyway :lol

And you deserved to be kicked anyway you were being the equivalent of the people I try to avoid online and EVERYBODY told you to turn the music off and you know it.

Who's everybody and what incident was this? At the times that I've put music on it's mainly just been to screw around and such with a small group of guys. I remember no such instance in which the whole TEAM was telling me to turn it off. I assure you I would turn it off if I heard everyone who I gave a damn about, bitch about it.

And most of the time you are fine to play with. But I was in a shit mood that day and you were being a cunt. Deal with it.

Deal with what? I'm back in the clan at staff position anyway :lol

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Cerrius said:
Deal with what? I'm back in the clan at staff position anyway :lol

I am currently sitting at my computer with my thumb in the air saying "Good job Cerrius way to get back into the clan, you must have friends in high places"

I kicked you cause you were being a wanker dropper. That sucks. Anyone but you care to disagree? I didn't think so.

Regardless we are stinking up this thread. I'm done.

strikeselect

I am currently sitting at my computer with my thumb in the air saying "Good job Cerrius way to get back into the clan, you must have friends in high places"

I'm not the one bragging about kicking someone from a clan. Oh wow Donkey you're such a badass. :lol

I kicked you cause you were being a wanker dropper. That sucks.

Boofuckinghoo, you need to stop being so uptight about matchmaking games. Relax, play the game and have fun. One drop by me isn't going to kill you.

Regardless we are stinking up this thread. I'm done.

As am I.

Ramirez

Where was he bragging?

That one night we were all telling you to STFU because you were humming fuckin Mario tunes or some shit.

strikeselect

Where was he bragging?

This is between me and Donkey not you, but just in case you haven't seen it.

catfish said:
And I kicked cerrius cause I was pissed when he dropped on purpose

That sounds like bragging to me, what does kicking me from the clan do to resolve the problem he had with me? Absolutely nothing.

That one night we were all telling you to STFU because you were humming fuckin Mario tunes or some shit.

:lol That was a while ago, but I certainly don't remember EVERYBODY telling me to stfu. In fact if I remember correctly some joined me in my humming. Only you and some of the TJs bitched about me humming during your precious MLG games.

by the way, what is the name of this Donkey/Nutter spin off of the GA clan?

Ramirez said:
Sweet,I can't wait to play a game that requires reflexes again :lol

:lol hope your not referring to wow....

pvp requires much reflex

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Fixed2BeBroken said:
by the way, what is the name of this Donkey/Nutter spin off of the GA clan?

I can't remember acutally :lol Nutter made it and sent me an invite though. Turns out we have that fucking matchmaking error though now. Boo-urns. mind games 101 or something close to that. Made it last night and then couldn't join each other. I might stay done with clans until I can see a point to be in one anyway. Neo Gaf was good as an extra friends list, But I think I have most people that play on my friends list now anyway.

If you really are back dopey want to get some games going again, send me an invitee. I'm sure I can handle the burn of being a lowely peon after my apparently mighty reign as an overlord :lol.

what does pvp stand for?

EDIT: Good God damn I am re-psyched for halo after seeing those shots of H2 new maps in the Games forum.

strikeselect

Holy shit, Gemini looks absolutely horrid. Way to much darkness, it's going to be a spamfest of bullets in the dark. I'm sure it'll have appeal for some, but eh.. not me.

Ramirez

Only you and some of the TJs bitched about me humming during your precious MLG games.

No actually everyone was telling you to quit being a fucktard.

And I really don't care if it was between you and Donkey :lol

strikeselect

iD0pRimE said:
Yeah that is too dark, but i am hoping that is because of bad capturing.

Anyway, i hope bungie makes a Night time Coag-type-size map with rain, and swamps with large plants for halo 3.

and add nightvision, put fall damage back in, bring back the healthbar, throw grenades normally and.... wait, that's a discussion for another thread. :D

Nutter

Cerrius said:
and add nightvision, put fall damage back in, bring back the healthbar, throw grenades normally and.... wait, that's a discussion for another thread. :D

Nightvision and fall damage sure, but others are fine as they are now.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Ramirez said:
I still stand by my original thinking...

BR start on small maps=stupid.

BR start on large maps=good.

I'll see your assertation and raise you a

1.1 Matchmaking > Customs :D

Ramirez

MM still sucks balls on sniper maps.Nothing like the other team havin both snipers and getting spawned out in the middle of Burial Mounds/Zanzi...

I wanna do some Team Skirmish though...

Desperado

Ramirez said:
I still stand by my original thinking...

BR start on small maps=stupid.

BR start on large maps=good.

=( I love BR start on all maps...seems like im the one of the few people here that thinks that though =(

Nutter

Ramirez said:
MM still sucks balls on sniper maps.Nothing like the other team havin both snipers and getting spawned out in the middle of Burial Mounds/Zanzi...

I wanna do some Team Skirmish though...

Yeah Skirmish is where its at. Had a pretty good run with Hg and Dopey today. :)
I was going to send you an invite to you but you had a party of four with duderon and TJ's so i already knew you wouldnt join.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
nutter those games were awesome! we kicked ass.

Midship is NUTS with the new grenades :lol

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I'm having the lag issues a bit. dropped from one game and one more was unplayable......

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
nah, just got to work.... let's see..... 8 hours :lol

Nutter

Sai said:
I knew it was a lot more accurate, but Jesus Christ...

Seriously, I don't think it should be that accurate from that range unzoomed.

Agreed. That accuracy from far away unzoomed is deadly.

PS... check your PM Sai.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
Sai said:
I knew it was a lot more accurate, but Jesus Christ...

Seriously, I don't think it should be that accurate from that range unzoomed.

BR > DW

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT I SAID IT BITCHES

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
duderon said:
BR > DW

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT I SAID IT BITCHES

It's always the first weapon I seek out.... esp with new grenades.

Sai

Ramirez said:
I just hate how BR start games turn into nothing buy everyone using a BR or the combo,it gets stale I must admit.
And that's exactly why I argued against it when leagues started pushin' it. But everybody who came from Halo was just too comfortable with that "crux"-- even for maps that don't need it. Matches become much too monotonous... IMO, the BR-start only belongs on large open maps like Coagulation, and Containment so that people on foot can have a fighting chance against Snipers. And Colossus, so everybody will have a way to counter the Beam Rifle if the other team gets it.

... I'd say Headlong and Waterworks too, but for Headlong there're a lot of ways to get to your destination fast with plenty of cover on that map. And for Waterworks, BR spawns are quite plentiful, having it as a starting weapon is kinda unnecessary.

What I'm hoping is that after having time to get accustomed to the changes made with the new update, the BR won't be a starting weapon on every gametype. I don't feel all that vulnerable anymore just starting with an SMG and a few grenades.

[EDIT] - Pre-emptive STFU SCOOT! :) BR-start is bad, 'k? 'k.

duderon said:
I've been ownin' dual wielding opponents with the BR since the update. It's a lot more balanced.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
BR start just gives you more options than SMG. Someone spawn-raping you? Throw a grenade, take cover, then peek back out for a headshot. Whenever i start with an SMG, i just feel lethargic. You have to fight with your teammates for the decent weapons (BR), let alone the power weapons. BR start is just more versatile, i love it.

Ramirez

It's awful on small maps,this is fact,especially with the update.

And with the update,you could just as easily throw a grenade and shoot or get a beatdown...havin the ability to shoot across the map on maps like Lockout and Midship is just awful...

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
Ramirez said:
It's awful on small maps,this is fact,especially with the update.

And with the update,you could just as easily throw a grenade and shoot or get a beatdown...havin the ability to shoot across the map on maps like Lockout and Midship is just awful...

I disagree. Grenades are gonna be fuck crazy from now on anyway and i'd rather have a BR in my hands than a SMG or PR. Shooting across the map is good when the opposite team is controlling an area that you can't get close to (if they have sword or whatever). Plus it's not like you can't beatdown with the BR :)

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
post update I was actually not going for weapons for a bit and seeing how well I could do with an smg start.

Not to bad actually. Wasn't winning in rumble training or anthing, but I took out a couple dual weilders using the new grenades and some beatdowns.

Melee actually works now, I love it.

Everyone having a BR start gives me a real "pea-shooter wars" vibe. I reckon you are more likely to get spawn fucked with more powerful BR's everywhere now. no variety.

Ramirez

Whatever dude,I'm not gonna argue with you,it's obvious you have no logic behind your reasoning other than "I'd rather be able to shoot across the map at all times"!

It makes the game tedious,boring, and unsurprising on smaller maps.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
yeah lets change topic.

Not allowed the sword on mlg slayer.

MAN DOES THAT SUCK :D

Top Bottom