• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF The Last of Us Multiplayer Tournament

Strider

Really good games guys! Great finish. We were talking about the mad shotgun rush right before too and figured it'd be tough to stop :p

That was the most fun I've had playing this game. Great time and I look forward to the next matches.

Gaz_RB

I'd say that should have been ruled a W for BBB because 3 up vs 2 up and 1 down. It doesn't matter now because of Interrogation game, but had we won...

I can understand that, but the game ruled that match a tie, so I'm not sure how that could of been judged one way or the other. Ultimately, I made it clear from the beginning that I planned on competing, and that if more people decided that was unfair, I'd back out.

Those were some fucking good games though. Literally the most fun I've had in TLOU MP

Really good games guys! Great finish. We were talking about the mad shotgun rush right before too and figured it'd be tough to stop :p

That was the most fun I've had playing this game. Great time and I look forward to the next matches.
<3

The losers bracket is basically done.

Yeah competition will be tough.

Alienous

I'd say that should have been ruled a W for BBB because 3 up vs 2 up and 1 down. It doesn't matter now because of Interrogation game, but had we won...

I, along with other non-participants, made that call.

If you want the execution to count you have to finish your food. No easy passes here.

Man, I should have named my team "Never Lose" if Comeback Kids is anything to go by.

Let us know when you're ready to schedule against SSMW.

So, if you're using the right headphones, how easy is it to hear someone coming up at you? It's too hard to exclude them from the tournie, but just curious, because audio is important in this game, and if I'm not mistaken, the survival skill for it is glitched.

Triplewreck should be banned from being in tournaments on account of him being too good.
Not really, but damn he is damn good.

Also that Comeback kids and BBB game was INTENSE!. That was an awesome show!

So, if you're using the right headphones, how easy is it to hear someone coming up at you? It's too hard to exclude them from the tournie, but just curious, because audio is important in this game, and if I'm not mistaken, the survival skill for it is glitched.

I use my shitty TVs speakers.

Gaz_RB

I mean it's not that much better. And most the time if you are close enough to hear someone behind you, you're already dead most likely. Don't think I've ever been in a situation where my headphones saved me. That being said, you can hear footsteps and such, so I'm sure it can come in handy at some point. But there is no way we could ban those from the tourney.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
does anyone else think that dead players should not be able to communicate positions of the opposing team because they can choose diff camera angles?

Alienous

does anyone else think that dead players should not be able to communicate positions of the opposing team because they can choose diff camera angles?

Too hard to control, and it's an advantage both teams have, mostly when there is only one or two players left.

Gaz_RB

dead players talking > no one talking

In-game chat is literally the worst chat I've seen in a game.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
dead players talking > no one talking

In-game chat is literally the worst chat I've seen in a game.

i agree but it would make the game more competitive if there was no communication resulting in enemy positions being known

i agree but it would make the game more competitive if there was no communication resulting in enemy positions being known

We can't use in game chat. More importantly I use the cameras to relate positions and they suck. In our game on high school there isn't even a camera covering it.

Gray Matter

To me it helps a fucking TON. I've avoided being shived so many times because I hear foot steps behind me with the headsets.

So GAZ if you hadn't seen we have reschedule the match The Guardians vs TeamCG to:

The Guardians vs #TeamCG @ 10 AM PDT Sunday

www.twitch.tv/theworthyedge

t1407690000z4.png

To me it helps a fucking TON. I've avoided being shived so many times because I hear foot steps behind me with the headsets.

Opposite for me, can't hear shit.

Guess it depends on the quality of a headset. But that's nothing you can control. I just wish the agility survival skill that makes you silent would work, if it makes a difference at all (its glitched if I'm not mistaken).

Gaz_RB

Guess it depends on the quality of a headset. But that's nothing you can control. I just wish the agility survival skill that makes you silent would work, if it makes a difference at all (its glitched if I'm not mistaken).

Hey I'm gonna touch base with my team and then we'll figure out a time to play our match

Top Bottom