• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF The Last of Us Multiplayer Tournament

t1407643200z4.png

Here's the new timer for:

The Guardians vs TeamCG!

HYYYYYYYPEEEEEEEARINO

GavinUK86

Yeah, our game (The Left Behind VS Best Friend Club) was pretty tense! I was sat on the edge of my seat for most of it!

I enjoyed taking part. I don't play multiplayer stuff that often to be honest and when I do I usually lone wolf it and don't talk to people, so this was a great experience.

Just gotta play those *cough*loser*cough* matches now!

Thanks Gaz. (and everyone else who's helping and/or taking part)

MMaRsu

Good games haha damn we couldnt do much I guess it was a bit too late lol. Oh well there is always the losers bracket right?

Gaz_RB

Good games haha damn we couldnt do much I guess it was a bit too late lol. Oh well there is always the losers bracket right?

Exactly, and you guys will be able to determine a better time! You guys will be going against Shivver Me Timbers!

Hey Gaz have you guys been able to run the tourney effectively with all the lag going on with tlou? just wondering if the lag issues are only on the ranked matchmaking side and custom games run smooth.

Gaz_RB

TEAMS THAT NEED TO FIGURE OUT SCHEDULING:
Cincinnati One Hitters VS The Best Friends Club

The Left Behind VS Team IFA

Not Like This VS Ravagers

CheeseGAF VS Shivver Me Timbers

Brackets: http://challonge.com/TLOUGAF
Hey Gaz have you guys been able to run the tourney effectively with all the lag going on with tlou? just wondering if the lag issues are only on the ranked matchmaking side and custom games run smooth.

Haven't noticed the lag, tbh. Are you EU?

I haven't noticed any lag at all in the game so far. Think I'm close to 24 hours logged in(interrogation leaderboards don't show time), and I can't recall having any noticeable lag in any matches.

Alienous

lol No thanks! I like my popcorn the way it is.

You're wrong. This is the same great popcorn taste in a smarter design. The old popcorn is a '80s mobile phone compared to the revolutionary, smartphone-like design of popcorners.

You can't be trusted with the old popcorn. Accept change.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Top Bottom