• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF The Last of Us Multiplayer Tournament

Strider

The finals should be on the weekend.

Definitely. I agree with this.

--

Adding to my post. Since this tournament has given me a reason to use the PS4 streaming functionality, I'd like to see them add a "party chat audio" option. Felt like my stream would have been waaaaay better if it wasn't just my voice.

the world needs to hear Krav's "hehe" laughs when he throws grenades :p

Gaz_RB

--

Adding to my post. Since this tournament has given me a reason to use the PS4 streaming functionality, I'd like to see them add a "party chat audio" option. Felt like my stream would have been waaaaay better if it wasn't just my voice.

Haha yeah I wish! I've been going back and watching the archives, but it's so weird hearing only one person. I probably sound like a maniac on mine.

ChawlieTheFair

pip pip cheerio you slags!
Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
Are we playing the same maps for the whole tournament? I think a bit of variety would be good

I'll change it up in the last half, I think.

One longer range map and one shorter range map is a good combination. Maybe University and Wharf/Water Tower in the next phase of matches? The finals could be Lakeside and High School again, but with Survivors on Lakeside and Supply Raid on High School.

Gaz_RB

One longer range map and one shorter range map is a good combination. Maybe University and Wharf/Water Tower in the next phase of matches? The finals could be Lakeside and High School again, but with Survivors on Lakeside and Supply Raid on High School.

I'll definitely think about it. Short and Long Range is a must.

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
Show some love for Checkpoint pls ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Moofers

Got our banner whipped up. Gaz, not sure if you're saving these anywhere for some kind of prettied up bracket or final result or something, but maybe we could collect these in the OP?

3d146cb8-ceaf-47ca-a7d1-e950afda0ed0_zpsdc20eec2.jpg

Also, I totally agree with the sentiment that we play during the week as well. We got a guy who won't be around next weekend, so we will need to work around that...

Stoze

--

This so much. The videos would be so much more entertaining if I could hear everyone.

Of course it may not matter much to those watching later on twitch since half of everything is getting muted on the archives anyway. :/

GoaThief

Alright Shiv, let's get organised.

CheeseGAF aiming for an earlier time than 3/4am so we are somewhat functional. What's the earliest you can do?

The One Hitters and Best Friends Club are currently set for Monday at 9:30 PM EDT. I still need confirmation from one member, but I think at worst it would only move to 10 PM EDT.

ggs Hot Schadenfreude, lower bracket is insane right now lol.

Looking forward to some fresh maps, perhaps Checkpoint/Bus Depot/Coal Mine? Show dat DLC some love.

Checkpoint is a must!

Bus depot, suburbs, Water Tower, and Coal mine are all great dlc maps if we want to add a map not part of the originals.

Checkpoint survivors though...hoo boy

Edit: how could I forget Bill's Town!? Seriously, this game has some great maps.

Top Bottom