• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF The Last of Us Multiplayer Tournament

GQman2121

Banned
Not Like This VS Ravagers
notlikethiss5j0e.png

jGZ.png

10 PM PDT Sunday

And here's my Twitch page which is empty but will be the location of my stream tonight for the match: http://www.twitch.tv/gqman2121/profile

I'm assuming Korten from Ravagers will do the same for his squad.

I have archive checked in the settings and will rip the footage to YouTube if that's what we're doing.

And here's my Twitch page which is empty but will be the location of my stream tonight for the match: http://www.twitch.tv/gqman2121/profile

I'm assuming Korten from Ravagers will do the same for his squad.

I have archive checked in the settings and will rip the footage to YouTube if that's what we're doing.

I'm on team Sangre por Sangre. Maybe as soon as you all finish your games, we can start the next game. My team plays whichever one of you two teams wins, and I think we might be ready to play as soon as you all finish your games.

GQman2121

Banned
I'm on team Sangre por Sangre. Maybe as soon as you all finish your games, we can start the next game. My team plays whichever one of you two teams wins, and I think we might be ready to play as soon as you all finish your games.

Interesting. I think we'll be able to make that happen. I'm the only East Coast player in our group and I don't mind staying up late to knock out another round. We'll see how it goes tonight.

Moofers

Another Sangre Por Sangre checking in:

Gonna depend on how late it gets, guys. I have to get up at 5am, so I can't really be playing at midnight. If the Ravagers vs Not Like This happens at 10 sharp and is over by 10:30, I could be ready for a 10:45 match, but that's as late as I can go. I gotta have enough sleep to function at work tomorrow as I'm in the middle of project crunch. Even then, I'd prefer to wait for tomorrow so I could play earlier in the night.

*also I don't know what broadbandit's work schedule is like, but he's 2 hrs ahead of me so a 10:30-10:45 game for me is 12:30-12:45 for him. Not sure where Alienous is located though.

Korten

Banned

If we win, we may not be able to, since nearly my entire team is EST, only one isn't and he's still only 1 hour behind.

Alienous

Gonna depend on how late it gets, guys. I have to get up at 5am, so I can't really be playing at midnight. If the Ravagers vs Not Like This happens at 10 sharp and is over by 10:30, I could be ready for a 10:45 match, but that's as late as I can go. I gotta have enough sleep to function at work tomorrow as I'm in the middle of project crunch. Even then, I'd prefer to wait for tomorrow so I could play earlier in the night.

*also I don't know what broadbandit's work schedule is like, but he's 2 hrs ahead of me so a 10:30-10:45 game for me is 12:30-12:45 for him. Not sure where Alienous is located though.

I don't think I'd get enough sleep tommorow if I stayed up for this either. But depending on Broadbandit's call, and if he needs me, it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

Gaz_RB

As there's no dates for the second round, when do we call it a bye?

Not that I think that about Shiv but it did occur to me whilst waiting for replies.

I'm thinking if no communication can be established within two days, then we can call it a bye. Just PM me.

GavinUK86

We (Left Behind) were going to play Team IFA today but they never got back to us.

Maybe they're afraid of getting rekt?

he he he he

Haha, it's all good no rush.

We were all on so hoped to get the next round underway. Will add you on PSN too if that's OK? :)

Yea, I was gone to my friends house last night for his birthday, got home around one this afternoon and took a nap.

I'm watching the end of the PGA tournament, and have a thing with some friends for a bit, but I'll be on later tonight on PSN.

beta_fuse

Hey guys,
Sorry I didn't answer I had some family from out of town come in today, I didn't think round 2 was going to be so soon. CheeseGAF let me know when you guys want to play and I will contact my team. I am in the EST time zone and it is currently 8:26 pm. Let me know and sorry again.

GoaThief

No need for apologies, life happens and is hopefully good.

Anyway EST should be better, I'll ask tomorrow and see when everyone is free.

We're ready to roll. Do you invited everyone into the same party and then select private? I'm lost there....
Yeah it'll let all 8 be in the party, then just choose Supply Raid Private match and you'll be good to go.

Korten Is there a Ravagers stream up as well? Might have just missed the link.

Moofers

So it looks like we've got Sangre Por Sangre vs Ravagers. Let us know what time works for you guys and we can figure it out. I think we're all available tomorrow evening. I should verify that with the others though.

Korten

Banned
So it looks like we've got Sangre Por Sangre vs Ravagers. Let us know what time works for you guys and we can figure it out. I think we're all available tomorrow evening. I should verify that with the others though.

Oh, we can't do it now? D:

We're ready to go if you guys want to.

mollipen

I'm so upset on missing out on this tournament. You don't even know. I hope it ends up being successful enough that another is run at some point.

Top Bottom