• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF The Last of Us Multiplayer Tournament

I got a team, but unfortunately they only want to play Survivors. Not that I blame them :)

So if a Survivors mode tourney becomes available I would like to enter.

Alrighty, signing up

Team: Hot Schadenfreude

gibration/ gibration
Biggz124/ Face it Tiger..
Somnium986/ Sominum986
Aesopx/ Åesop
AKyemeni/ AKyemeni

Entering: Survivors & Supply raid

Time: around 1-4 am EST

I want to play but I can't commit to it. I have family visiting on the weekend, wouldn't want to have to back out last minute. Add me on psn if you need some target practice. Psn name is in my profile. I will watch the stream for sure if I am able.

Korten

Banned
Okay then. I need to find 2 agents then, cause my friend (who is not on GAF, is that okay?) is also game. :)

If anyone is interested, message me! :D

Moofers

Sangre Por Sangre (Blood For Blood) needs 2 more members! We are myself and BroadBandito.

theFLYINGPIGEON
TaggSte

Looking at you guys to come play tonight and see how it goes. Still open to anyone who can join up tonight for some practice.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Are the free agents expected to make a team before the 4th deadline or are we (free agents) going to be randomly matched together? I was planning to find a team this weekend when playing but I'm going out of town and won't be back until Monday.

Gaz_RB

The registration deadline is pretty soft to be honest. If you for some reason can't register your team until Wednesday or something, that's fine too, I can make it work.

I'd prefer free agents to get into their own teams, but I will randomly match if people are down.

The registration deadline is pretty soft to be honest. If you for some reason can't register your team until Wednesday or something, that's fine too, I can make it work.

I'd prefer free agents to get into their own teams, but I will randomly match if people are down.

Good idea.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.

Awesome, that should be plenty enough time to form a team.

I'd love to participate with my team:

INFECTUS
tripleWRECK/tripleWRECK
Nearrivers/Nearrivers
Bioshock
Beheshti

Survivors and Supply Raid

6pm-3am EST everyday

If someone needs a great player that will stick to you like glue I'm a free agent. I play daily, stream, and usually score top of the team.

Gaz_RB

There has always been two separate brackets-I want to allow both people who prefer Survivors and people who prefer Supply Raid. Otherwise, I feel that some wouldn't enter the tournament at all. If there are less than 8 teams in both brackets, I will combine and work out a more complicated method of tournament involving both game modes for those who still want to compete.

However, I am open to more suggestions, though I will weigh the opinions of those who have registered more heavily as they are confirmed to be a part of it.

Korten

Banned
Still need 1 more person! Message me if you're interested. :)

Super Rookie joined my team, so you can take him off of it. :)

GoaThief

We're here to take names and sample your platters;

CheeseGAF

GoaThief / GoaThief
MMaRsu / MMaRsu
Assassio / Marvel
Stormborn-uk / TBC

Both game modes unless something arises such as mould cross contamination. Gotta keep them individually wrapped but shit happens sometimes. No babybel up in here.

SO. Here is our official team:

The Guardians

TheWorthyEdge
Bunta
Static Jam
ZROCOOL

Official Team Motto: Something good, something bad, a bit of both

I assume we are in for both tournaments so count us in.

All GAF names

beta_fuse

Ok guys I'm making a team for Supply Raid called Shivver Me Timbers. So far it's only me lol but I'm taking entries. I live in the EST time zone and I'm available every night after 6 pm (weekends any time). Let me know if you're interested. Also I'm free now for some practice if anyone is down.

Team Shivver Me Timbers
(GAF/PSN)
beta_fuse / march_in_march
Canucked / CanuckicusRex

ChawlieTheFair

pip pip cheerio you slags!
Hey Gaz I got another team, we've just gotta get everyone together and come up with a name and such. Hoping to get it done by monday, but you never know, so would tuesday be bad?

Top Bottom