• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF The Last of Us Multiplayer Tournament

my-body-is-ready.png

Dunno if my sub can stay on much longer :(

I'm hoping we start soon.

We're going to reschedule in another 3 min, teammates can't stay any longer

I don't mean to be rude, but this game has been waiting to be scheduled for 11 days. That is absolutely absurd and ridiculous. At this point, it's really killing the mood of the tournament for teams awaiting to find out who they are going to play. Most of my team (Bed Brick and Beyond) and most of the Ravagers share my sentiment. Ravagers have been waiting almost three fucking weeks to play their next opponent. It flat out isn't fun to sit on the side lines while others can't figure out how to schedule times.

Jeramii

Banned
I don't mean to be rude, but this game has been waiting to be scheduled for 11 days. That is absolutely absurd and ridiculous. At this point, it's really killing the mood of the tournament for teams awaiting to find out who they are going to play. Most of my team (Bed Brick and Beyond) and most of the Ravagers share my sentiment. Ravagers have been waiting almost three fucking weeks to play their next opponent. It flat out isn't fun to sit on the side lines while others can't figure out how to schedule times.

We were there waiting for an hour. Don't look at us.

We're (SSMW) just as frustrated as you.

I understand guys. I feel bad about it, I definitely dont want to drag it out. I love watching other teams play and we're inching to the finals so I feel super bad for what happened. Really sorry to Bed bricks and beyond/the other teams

We played with two subs but one got tired of waiting and I did not want to force him since he was doing me a favour. We waited a bit longer but I had promised him 10 EST, so I felt bad making him start at 11.

We will unfortunately have to play next week, as Infectus has some guys going to PAX or something.

Sorry!!

It's weird because I was PMing with Triplewreck just a few hours, hope he's ok.

He's good. He had monitor issues, and then one of their subs had an issue. He offered a 3v3, but my team had disbanded at that point. Additionally, I'm unsure if a 3v3 would be fair to other teams in the tournament, so even if I could, I wasnt sure what some may think.

ChawlieTheFair

pip pip cheerio you slags!

We were there waiting for an hour. Don't look at us.

We're (SSMW) just as frustrated as you.

I'd just like to point out that I'm not at all frustrated as reschedules give me time to platnium the SP and play Metro Redux :p

Perfec7_

Neo Member
Another week? That's definitely stretching it guys. Is there anything else you guys can do to get this done quicker? We've been waiting for what feels like an eternity.

In all fairness my team has been ready to play our match for 2(+?) weeks but it wasn't until last minute tonight that there was a real possibility of us playing.

I'll be at PAX from tomorrow till Monday but my team could probably play vs SSMW with a sub from our GB team. That way we wouldn't have to wait.

We will unfortunately have to play next week, as Infectus has some guys going to PAX or something.

Sorry!!

I'll be at PAX from tomorrow till Monday but my team could probably play vs SSMW with a sub from our GB team. That way we wouldn't have to wait.

TimeEffect, what's the soonest you and your team can play? If it means we can speed up the process we'll just use a sub while triple is at PAX.

GoaThief

No love for the CheeseGAF anymore?

Any team up for a good humoured exhibition match using the tournament format or something totally random? We miss playing and there's been no matches to watch in the interim plus Destiny still isn't here yet. :-(

Top Bottom