• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF The Last of Us Multiplayer Tournament

nitrowolf2

Neo Member
Wooh, got my Neogaf account back (forgot Password)

This has been a awful week for us (SSMW), we had a night planned, that feel through, and then another night (Ddos attack), and then the night we planned for this week we had to get sub, because my Internet decided to cancel on me. Sunday is a must, n more delays. We will have 1 sub I believe, but it should be all set.

Gaz_RB

INFECTUS VS Simply Surreal Modern Warfare

CURRENT STANDINGS: http://challonge.com/TLOUGAF

Wooh, got my Neogaf account back (forgot Password)

This has been a awful week for us (SSMW), we had a night planned, that feel through, and then another night (Ddos attack), and then the night we planned for this week we had to get sub, because my Internet decided to cancel on me. Sunday is a must, n more delays. We will have 1 sub I believe, but it should be all set.

No worries. It's understandable that in an online tourney like this where there are 8 people trying to get together at the same time that there would be some delays.

Oh? I was told that tonight wasn't possible. I can try to get my team last minute, but are you sure you're not mistaken?

We've got 3/4 online right now. We should get the last gone online soon, I believe. If you can scramble and get your team together that would be awesome.

EDIT: Don't worry about any time right if you can get your team online just message me and we'll go from there.

EDIT 2: I'm not positive our fourth is going to log on, but there's a high likelihood he will. If he doesn't or you can't get your team together tonight we can just push it back.

EDIT 3: PSN: The_Pattycakes

Looking forward to the winners final against Ravagers! I will be home sometime tomorrow so it's possible we can play then but Wednesday will probably work out best.

Oh and I just thought I'd let you all know that UMG has put up its ladder for TLOU: Remastered. It's got $500 cash along with some prizing from ND that I am negotiating. UMG is far better for online competition than GameBattles and Fragged Nation IMO, so get some more practice in or continue playing competitively there! LINK: http://www.umggaming.com/platform/ps4/the-last-of-us-remastered

Korten

Banned
wow that fucking scrims, I almost want to say hacks. Kept getting sniped through walls and shit. Always knew where we were at all times, able to suddenly have more people with them despite no one ever being spotted. Fucking bullshit.

Enjoying watching these. Very few people who stream actually communicate and use team work rather than begging for people to hit follow or donate to them.

wow that fucking scrims, I almost want to say hacks. Kept getting sniped through walls and shit. Always knew where we were at all times, able to suddenly have more people with them despite no one ever being spotted. Fucking bullshit.

That's a bit salty for a scrim...

Top Bottom