• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF The Last of Us Multiplayer Tournament

Really hope this SSMV vs Infectus game gets going soon... sorry if it seems like i'm whining at this point. It's just I have to pack up Thursday Night and move into my dorms this friday in prep for school... And it's been over a week now since we last played. :(

Yes please get this going soon. Both the Winners' bracket and the Losers' bracket is now waiting for you guys to play.

Gaz_RB

Well, to be fair SSMW did just play this weekend. So it hasn't been too long.

I'll get in touch with them and see what's up though.

^ Hey Sorry for the holdup guys.

If INFECTUS agrees, we are down to play tonight at 9 EST.

I'll confirm as soon as I get a message back.

I know this has nothing to do with the tournament but I know some of you guys were interested. The Driveclub group thread is up.

Now.....time to go play The Last of Us. Anyone playing tonight?

Gaz_RB

Um I don't think that's happening since Freak said he wouldn't be on tonight and surhaj just went to bed...

Wait seriously? I thought Freeak told me he was getting on actually? lol at first he said he couldn't, but then he said he could?

Damn, sorry Hot S, I guess we can't. Really sorry for all the confusion, we'll have to reschedule for this weekend then.

Gray Matter

Wait seriously? I thought Freeak told me he was getting on actually? lol at first he said he couldn't, but then he said he could?

Damn, sorry Hot S, I guess we can't. Really sorry for all the confusion, we'll have to reschedule for this weekend then.

What?! I was waiting for Hot S to confirm and I thought they weren't available. So I decided not even to go on cuz I'm exhausted. I don't even know what's happening anymore.

gibration

Damn, sorry Hot S, I guess we can't. Really sorry, We'll have to reschedule for this weekend then.

It's k. Let us know whenever you guys are available.

Gaz_RB

What?! I was waiting for Hot S to confirm and I thought they weren't available. So I decided not even to go on cuz I'm exhausted. I don't even know what's happening anymore.

We'll just reschedule. I was away from my phone and didn't realize you had changed your mind again haha.

gibration

Comeback Kids, you guys okay with playing tomorrow at the same time? We're not gonna be able to do tonight but tomorrow we'll be good.

Top Bottom