• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Gmail invite thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motch

Hello,

As I'm sure many of you "interweb-elite" may know by now, Google has unleashed the floodgates on their gmail invites. What I ask of you gmail users, is pretty please please may I have a Gmail Invite...

Now, if you wish, you can ask me in return for something - that we can work out. However, a few rules and stipulations apply:

1) No sexual favours (unless you want to cyber... then 5 minutes)
2) See #1

That's pretty well it... Hopefully you can find it deep in your precious hearts to either PM me one, or email me one @ danby@powergate.ca (email's used for MSN too). Any patronage is much welcomed.

~ Motch.

impirius

I have a couple of invites left. I'll hook you guys up, since Motch is so desperate and Bowser is a fellow Charlotte Hornets fan. ;)

xsarien

daedsiluap
Motch said:
Hello,

As I'm sure many of you "interweb-elite" may know by now, Google has unleashed the floodgates on their gmail invites.

...They have?

:: checks gmail ::

Nope, none in my inbox.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Uh, I love them Hornets too, I guess?

fausty

JackFrost2012 said:
Yeah, I have been turning down like three Gmail invites a day, why do people care/want them?
Free + lots of space ='s good. Or something like that. Plus everyone wants to get "their" gmail name before they're all gone.

Speaking of which, does anybody have an extra invite?

Heh.

Nerevar

they call me "Man Gravy".
I've got 1 gmail invite left. First person to PM me asking for it gets in.

That is, unless someone PMs me later with valuable commodities in return.

it looks like this... you can't miss it... it's in red for goodness sakes!
gmail_invite.png

i've had (and sent out) 13 already and i only had gmail 8 days...

xsarien

daedsiluap
The Faceless Master said:
gmail_invite.png

I'm not blind, dude. I don't have it. :p

Kon Tiki

Banned
The Faceless Master said:
gmail_invite.png

Not everyone gets one. Some have them, some do not.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I have my coveted gmail address. Now I'm pining for the ability to invite people.

Unsure why I want or need a gmail account. I have sent exactly 5 emails, they all say "Haha fuckers I'm a gmail account" then there is 4 replies from my other accounts just to see how it works.

Why do my fellow brothers hasten the world's destruction at the hands of the evil being known as "Google"?? Why? I ask you: WHY??

IS THERE NO STOPPING THE MADNESS?

Ceek

I'd love a Gmail invite, if anyone has one to spare. I'm leaving the country for two years and I could really use a nice big free email account that I won't have to worry about being disabled or something nasty if I'm not able to check it every month.

PM me if you want to make my day. :)

RiZ III

Whats the big deal with gmail? It sounded really cool but then a few days back yahoo upgraded to 100mb. Isnt 100mb more than enuff for an email account?

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Gmail offers 1gig of space ^_^ 1000Mb > 100 Mb, therefore, Google > Yahoo. Oh, and I have a Gmail account of my own, but doesn't have the ability to invite people... yet. I would like to know how and where to get that option though.

novery

White Man said:
If anybody that I care about want's one (you know who you are) PM me. I have a couple left to spare.

Do you care about me White Man? I.....I.....I really want the Gmail.

If you can find it in your heart, please PM me.

Thanks,
rp

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
i have some invites if peeps want em.

also ill just make this the official gmail invite thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom