• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Gmail invite thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe some people are so paranoid. It's not like Google is opening up your emails and reading through them, then sending them on to government agencies. From what I understand, a computer scans the words of an email and then puts ads up based on that. Hey... kinda like this forum!

Brofist

Idle Will Kill said:
I can't believe some people are so paranoid. It's not like Google is opening up your emails and reading through them, then sending them on to government agencies. From what I understand, a computer scans the words of an email and then puts ads up based on that. Hey... kinda like this forum!

I don't know about you, but that right there is enough for me.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
I'd happily take one, since I got ignored the first time I asked, heh.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
I need invites for some friends. PM me if you have any to spare; 2 or more and you get the tag of your choice. Fair 'nuff?

Dez

Doubt i'll be able to compete with EviLore.. but if there are any spares, can you pm me? Thanks.

COCKLES

being watched
(Whistles)

Still waiting for my invite at:- SORTED!! - I kinda need it urgently as I'm closing that email account next week.

DO IT YOU BASTARDS! I REGEAL YOU WITH WITTY PHOTOSHOPS AND DANCING BANANAS AND THIS IS THE WAY YOU TREAT ME!

COCKLES

being watched
8bit said:
Cockles, Check your PM.

8bit - My savior.

Thanks a lot. Much appreciated.

:D

xbanana.gif

Great King Bowser

Property of Kaz Harai
Awww come on guys, the shenanigans with my old hosts is set to come to an end. Thus I'm out of an email address.

I actually NEED a new email, not just to feel cool. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom