• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
What did the dummy league say I would do? I have seemingly been a dummy as far as how I draft and I need all the help I can get. :lol

Rorschach

DCX said:
what they do? draft a qb?

DCX
Even worse. Although, the Bears drafted Jack English late in the first round who is now the same rating as Jay Cutler.

DenogginizerOS said:
What did the dummy league say I would do? I have seemingly been a dummy as far as how I draft and I need all the help I can get. :lol
Ben Gray MLB. :p

DCX

DCX
BigAT said:
We just hit post 25,000. God damn, that's a lot of whining and shit talking.
Indeed it is...you wait, since this is the "official" last season ( the franchise will continue after but not really count towards official Madden GAF stats ), sandy vagina's will be in demand.

DCX

Fifty

I demand of a list of people who haven't submit their cuts yet! And the Dr's notes that permit such behavior! I want to get my FA on tonight, or tomorrow night at the latest.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Nightz said:
Somehow this is Bob's fault. Or AirBrian's.

Always bet on Bob.

Zep

Banned
return of the mack: hey bob
mrbob2k1: wat up
return of the mack: turn in your cuts?
return of the mack: oh im sorry
return of the mack: didnt make that out...
return of the mack: was that a yes?
mrbob2k1: what
mrbob2k1: yeah i did
mrbob2k1: suck mah ballz
mrbob2k1: give me your number 2 pick

We're clear.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"mrbob2k1: suck mah ballz
mrbob2k1: give me your number 2 pick"

:lol

That sounds like Bob.

Mrbob

Matrix said:
That sounds like Bob.

This would require you to actually be on aim. :lol

But I know why you don't go on aim. You are scared to accept any MLB challenge of mine so you stay off to avoid it!

DCX

DCX
Somnia said:
Bah I thought I'd come home and see us having started the FA Draft =(
Yea, tell me about it. Draft supposed to start Thursday. Draft will take two days...three if Bob has anything to do with it...

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FMT is too busy approving and disapproving deals by himself.

Come on dude. If you aren't around pass this off to someone else who has time to badger the people holding us up.

Matrix

Mrbob said:
This would require you to actually be on aim. :lol

But I know why you don't go on aim. You are scared to accept any MLB challenge of mine so you stay off to avoid it!

I only use ichat for important stuff, like draft night and when I'm in the mood to be stalked by you.

BTW Rors, whats going on!?

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
FMT is too busy approving and disapproving deals by himself.

Come on dude. If you aren't around pass this off to someone else who has time to badger the people holding us up.
tell me about, man lets just approve and move on, i mean my name isn't Smokey so that should be at least +10 on the trade scale..

DCX

Fifty

FMT has to get home and check his PM box. Then we need to find out who hasn't sent their picks in, find their homes, and set them on fire.

FMT, I can help with the FA ordering again (it worked in S1/2, even if it drove me a bit crazy). So we can get it done faster!

DMczaf

DCChallenge212-1985Aquaman.jpg

bluemax

Banned
If we aren't on the verge of starting the season by next Friday I'm shipping my copy of Madden back to Gamefly for God of War 3. It's almost a waste to hang on to a game I haven't played in what feels like a month.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
I was wondering about this before but what is the procedure for the FA draft? It's not one of those things where everyone has up to a day or whatever to pick right? That was brutal. Hopefully it can be done in an evening one way or another.

i'm working out of a different office until who knows when, and my commute is horrible -_- plus i can no longer access GAF at work!

so here is what i'm going to do just to be fair. as it is now, i have a secret society (wellington, cb, dm, fifty, myself) who decide on all trades. do i always send trades through all 4 of the other secret society members? no. why? because if i deem the trade to be ridiculous (and i am a pretty liberal guy when it comes to trades) then its a waste of time. but i see the problem in this in others eyes. SO, what i'm going to do is appoint 1 person from each division as a trade approval co-commish. the process will be if a majority of the trade approval people vote for or against the trade that is the outcome. "But there are 8 divisions! What if there's a stalemate!?" For that, I will consult a secret society hidden NINTH member and only I know who he is! So, the people are:

1. LJ11
2. Luke
3. Smokey
4. Fifty
5. CB
6. DM
7. MrBob
8. FMT
*9. Matrix (secret member tie breakererererer)
*10. Wellington (perhaps my most trusted trade consultant!)

"Hey fmt i dont want to be a part of this i don't feel like doing the extra work!" bro's don't worry, no one is going to be pm-ing you except for me (or i will IM you). and i will simply ask "player X for player Y, approve or not?" it's that simple! and guess what? if i ask the first 5 people, and they all agree to a trade, then i don't need to bother asking the other 3 or 4!

now, let me get to some of these trade requests.

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i'm working out of a different office until who knows when, and my commute is horrible -_- plus i can no longer access GAF at work!

so here is what i'm going to do just to be fair. as it is now, i have a secret society (wellington, cb, dm, fifty, myself) who decide on all trades. do i always send trades through all 4 of the other secret society members? no. why? because if i deem the trade to be ridiculous (and i am a pretty liberal guy when it comes to trades) then its a waste of time. but i see the problem in this in others eyes. SO, what i'm going to do is appoint 1 person from each division as a trade approval co-commish. the process will be if a majority of the trade approval people vote for or against the trade that is the outcome. "But there are 8 divisions! What if there's a stalemate!?" For that, I will consult a secret society hidden NINTH member and only I know who he is! So, the people are:

1. LJ11
2. Luke
3. Smokey
4. Fifty
5. CB
6. DM
7. MrBob
8. FMT

"Hey fmt i dont want to be a part of this i don't feel like doing the extra work!" bro's don't worry, no one is going to be pm-ing you except for me (or i will IM you). and i will simply ask "player X for player Y, approve or not?" it's that simple! and guess what? if i ask the first 5 people, and they all agree to a trade, then i don't need to bother asking the other 3 or 4!

Stonecutters.jpg

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:

1. LJ11
2. Luke
3. Smokey
4. Fifty
5. CB
6. DM
7. MrBob
8. FMT

No one cares about this right now! Who is lagging us in FA

Nightz

FrenchMovieTheme said:
1. LJ11
2. Luke
3. Smokey
4. Fifty
5. CB
6. DM
7. MrBob
8. FMT
For a second there I thought that was the list of people who hadn't sent their cuts in. I had my pitchfork ready.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The only thing I find weird is the order of the names. Ben Gray is not the top player in the draft but he is first in this list. Abdul is just too good in all aspects, and of course, Okoye is the best player in a football game since Tecmo Bo.

Fifty

FMT is sending me all the picks and I'm about to calculate the order and whether or not we're missing any picks. I don't think so, but we'll know very soon.

CB3

By the way everyone make sure to add up your total points on your own and cross check it with the list. I know last season my points were off from what they really were, and it moved me up a couple spots

Whether or not that was an "accident", who knows!

LiveWire

Fifty said:
FMT is sending me all the picks and I'm about to calculate the order and whether or not we're missing any picks. I don't think so, but we'll know very soon.

Remember, I had 160 overall, so please don't dock me points cause you're pissed I didn't cut Portis or Cooley in free agency.

Rorschach

LiveWire said:
Remember, I had 160 overall, so please don't dock me points cause you're pissed I didn't cut Portis or Cooley in free agency.
I think he'll just dock you for this comment. Does this mean you cut an 80 guard? :p

CB3

bigzep17 6:34 pm
(6:34:32 PM): is Holt still in the game?
thecoldone33 6:34 pm
(6:34:40 PM): yep
(6:34:49 PM): amazingly
(6:34:58 PM): would u know who has him?
thecoldone33 6:35 pm
(6:35:02 PM): yep
bigzep17 6:35 pm
(6:35:10 PM): yep....
(6:35:12 PM): ...................
(6:35:25 PM): well
(6:35:30 PM): who the fuck has him!
(6:35:39 PM): :)
(6:35:44 PM): Lord
(6:35:46 PM): have
(6:35:48 PM): mercy
(6:35:56 PM): Le sigh
(6:35:57 PM): hurts doesnt it

picks are in. the missing picks are chargers and chiefs.

if we haven't received their picks within 30 minutes then they won't be part of the FA draft. sorry dudes, we need to get moving and you've had more than enough time to PM me that stuff!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
(6:34:32 PM): is Holt still in the game?
thecoldone33 6:34 pm
(6:34:40 PM): yep
(6:34:49 PM): amazingly
(6:34:58 PM): would u know who has him?
(6:35:02 PM): yep
(6:35:10 PM): yep....
(6:35:12 PM): ...................
(6:35:25 PM): well
(6:35:30 PM): who the fuck has him!