• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FMT, did LJ contact you about our trade!? HUH HUH HUH!?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rors I sent you a pm, I'm off to watch Chuck Mr.Bob style.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lonestar 1979 12780 Away Last seen 35 minutes ago playing Madden NFL 10
vs. Chiefs; 4th qtr.; 77 - 9

:lol

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
CB3 said:
Lonestar 1979 12780 Away Last seen 35 minutes ago playing Madden NFL 10
vs. Chiefs; 4th qtr.; 77 - 9

:lol

:D

I had to amp myself up for Bauer Hour.

That, and test the new ratings on my team.

CB3

1424712663_34eb2d2d34_o.jpg

BigAT

I was too busy fuming about progression to come up with my cuts prior to now. I just sent them along to FMT though.

The way I see it, there's really no reason we shouldn't be starting the FA draft sometime tomorrow. 2-3 days is more than enough time to get your choices in.

Matrix

CB3 said:
FMT blocked it by PM. I dunno who he consulted but he didnt ask me

Well wtf is going on with my deal with LJ?

I get cockblocked.... I'm handing in my resignation letter.

No pressure on FMT at all.

LJ11

Matrix said:
Well wtf is going on with my deal with LJ?

I get cockblocked.... I'm handing in my resignation letter.

No pressure on FMT at all.

Just an FYI, I messaged him about it, still nothing. So much for that idea.

Matrix

LJ11 said:
Just an FYI, I messaged him about it, still nothing. So much for that idea.

Lets give him through the night. Again the pressure is on him, fight the system!

bluemax

Banned
I don't understand some of the roster construction out there. One team has 3 RB over 80, some teams have two high 80s SS. There's depth, and then there's depth.

DCX

DCX
bluemax said:
I don't understand some of the roster construction out there. One team has 3 RB over 80, some teams have two high 80s SS. There's depth, and then there's depth.
Well some people move players around, some may have two SS only because they rather have hard hitting fumble inducing machines that a ball hawk and a hitter. Some may have a ton of LBs to run a certain type of D like a 4-6. I have three 80+ RBs, one is my lead back, one is my back up the other is my kick returner/3down back.

DCX

Rorschach

RBs are rated high because it's the only position where progression is guaranteed for young backs. It seems like everyone goes up 4-6 points no matter what until they hit 90. :lol

the redskins/chargers trade was too one sided (by livewires own admission even!).

some modifications have been made to it by livewire so we'll see if smokey agrees with it and go from there.

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
the redskins/chargers trade was too one sided (by livewires own admission even!).

some modifications have been made to it by livewire so we'll see if smokey agrees with it and go from there.

I thought we were supposed to discuss these trades. Guess i was wrong!

LJ11

It's Lee Evans and Leodis McKelvin for a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th. Pretty fair for everyone, including my AFC opponents.

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you are a biased party to an NFC east trade, why would i discuss it with you? ;)

Oh im sorry. I must have missed your message about the Bills Texans trade. Oh wait, there isnt one.

CB3 said:
Oh im sorry. I must have missed your message about the Bills Texans trade. Oh wait, there isnt one.

i don't run every single trade by everyone, especially those involving draft picks for mid-range/average players. you would be getting PM's on a daily basis if that were the case!

relax brah, you are still my #1!

Matrix

Nice dealing with you LJ. Remember to keep me up to date with your draft picks.

Rors, comeeeeeeeee on down!

CB3

:lol Why do i even have a title. People coming running to me and i dont know what the fuck to tell them because you do everything on your own or within the secret society.

Id rather be part of the mob than continue being Jim Zorn.

LJ11

Matrix said:
Nice dealing with you LJ. Remember to keep me up to date with your draft picks.

Rors, comeeeeeeeee on down!

Yeah, enjoy your corner/wr combo, unless you make another move that is.

I'll relay all picks via AIM on draft day.

Matrix

CB3 said:
:lol Why do i even have a title. People coming running to me and i dont know what the fuck to tell them because you do everything on your own or within the secret society.

Id rather be part of the mob than continue being Jim Zorn.

090915-02-dollar-bill_big.jpg

Thanks, sounds good LJ.

CB3

Im not quite sure how the Megatron deal got discussed but an equally big trade involving 2 high rated guys as well as high-mid draft picks. got passed off without any discussion.

Just sayin.

Smokey

How does my trade not get approved but Matrix/LJ does? 2 players for all draft picks? WAT. WUT. WHAUT?

WTF

I'm trying not to be the angry black man, but what tha fuck is this?! And the trades aren't even going through the other admins?!

Really?

Really?

This is borderline corruption

CB3

^im with him. Between that and the Megatron deal you set a precedence for big names and draft picks on the move. Smokey's and Livewires trade wasnt far off from that one of the Matrix trade.

Smokey said:
How does my trade not get approved but Matrix/LJ does? 2 players for all draft picks? WAT. WUT. WHAUT?

WTF

I'm trying not to be the angry black man, but what tha fuck is this?! And the trades aren't even going through the other admins?!

Really?

Really?

This is borderline corruption

show me in YOUR proposed trade where you are trading 2 average/midlevel players for 4 draft picks and i will approve it for you.

no, YOUR trade involved the best player at his position + another very good player + a better draft pick for YOUR top player who isn't even a top 25 player at his position + a very good player + a worse draft pick.

what are you not seeing as being ridiculous about that? it's no conspiracy against you. i have let you make plenty of trades

Matrix

I traded the draft picks cause this is the last season, it simply comes down to that. Also I'm in win now mode cause of that or the somehow finally beat the Colts mode. My picks were not going to get me anything I truly needed at this point for one season. I already got a broken speed back.

LJ has his own reasons for the trade.

CB3 said:
^im with him. Between that and the Megatron deal you set a precedence for big names and draft picks on the move. Smokey's and Livewires trade wasnt far off from that one of the Matrix trade.

lol how is the matrix trade ridiculous? he's getting a decent wr and a decent CB in exchange for a good first rounder, a good second rounder, and garbage players in the 3rd and 4th.

CB3

i didnt say it was. i said between that and Megatron, you set a standard for trading high rated players and picks

Matrix

:lol :lol

haha Smokey is Jimmy

Smokey

FrenchMovieTheme said:
show me in YOUR proposed trade where you are trading 2 average/midlevel players for 4 draft picks and i will approve it for you.

no, YOUR trade involved the best player at his position + another very good player + a better draft pick for YOUR top player who isn't even a top 25 player at his position + a very good player + a worse draft pick.

what are you not seeing as being ridiculous about that? it's no conspiracy against you. i have let you make plenty of trades

I didn't say it was a conspiracy against me. I said it's borderline corruption.

Matrix said:
:lol :lol

haha Smokey is Jimmy

No I'm not :/. I just want due process. That is all I have ever wanted.

Matrix

Smokey said:
No I'm not :/. I just want due process. That is all I have ever wanted.

Dm posted the picture which sorta implies that, he's the real coldblooded one here now.

Top Bottom