• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
on what trade? i didn't get any request from you!

the dcx/wellington trade was denied as presented, but there maybe edits that COULD be made to push it through. but as of right now it has been denied

It's not a trade request by me.... yet. Rors keeps telling me he's waiting for something to do with the commishes and DCX :\ I have a trade lined up with Rors, but he was waiting for something to possibly happen.

So I guess Rors is waiting on edits or wtf I don't know.

Rorschach

FMT go approve my trade

Matrix: I was making deals after you told me you didn't want to and during the whole wait period. If this next one goes through, it's instant.

Somnia

Rorschach said:
FMT go approve my trade

Matrix: I was making deals after you told me you didn't want to and during the whole wait period. If this next one goes through, it's instant.

Mine first...go away!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rorschach said:
FMT go approve my trade

I said if my trade went through with LJ, which it did last night, that I was down for our trade.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smokey said:
Cb3 how was LOST my friend ?

You spoiled it by not spoiling it. I knew after you got vidako involved. He doesnt watch lost. I watching that whole time knowing Ben wouldnt.

Smokey

CB3 said:
You spoiled it by not spoiling it. I knew after you got vidako involved. He doesnt watch lost. I watching that whole time knowing Ben wouldnt.

I didn't spoil shit! Whatever vidako did was on his own terms . Besides not like I could talk to you and say I was joking since you blocked me :lol. You think I'm that cruel I would spoil the last season friend ?

You dissappoint

CB3

0000014213_350.jpg

CB3

For everyone who wants in on the blur beta

OK so I was just testing something and it seemed to work.

You can get a BLUR Beta Download key and 48Hours Free Gold Trail WITHOUT fighting to get one of those tokens from IGN, GAMESPOT, FILEPLANET, ETC

HERE IS HOW SO SIMPLE NO SKILL REQUIRED!

STEP1
GO HERE

http://www.blurgame.com/home

STEP2
VERIFY YOUR EMAIL!

STEP3
AFTER VERIFYING YOUR EMAIL LOG IN AND CLICK ON MY PROFILE

THERE IT IS WHERE YOU EDIT YOUR PROFILE A NICE SHINY NEW BETA CODE WITH A SIDE OF 48HOURS FREE!!!!

Ramirez

Hey guys, just wanted to thank everyone for the warm wishes. I did get to bring my son home, kind of bittersweet, they did a sweat test on him and he was very salty, so there's about a 90% chance he has Cystic Fibrosis. Just gonna roll with the punches from here on out I guess, just glad he's home with us really.

TheCrow

Ramirez said:
Hey guys, just wanted to thank everyone for the warm wishes. I did get to bring my son home, kind of bittersweet, they did a sweat test on him and he was very salty, so there's about a 90% chance he has Cystic Fibrosis. Just gonna roll with the punches from here on out I guess, just glad he's home with us really.
Sorry to hear his complications aren't over but hopefully it isn't CF. It's nice to see you're handling it as well as anyone can under those circumstances. I wish the best for you and your family.

bluemax

Banned
Sorry to hear that Ram, hope everything works out.

Random Madden note, my second round pick from the first draft is the second highest rated player on my team at 92. He was I think 82 to start. He's rated higher than either of my first round picks from the same draft.

Wacky.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ramirez said:
Wow, I'm very sorry to hear that Ram. Hopefully it isn't CF.

LiveWire said:
his post says "sorry herman johnson" his current starting RT is a bit lower so he could actually mean it....I can't tell....

sorry for the confusion, i meant i was taking BW and was saying sorry to herman johnson because logically he is who i should have taken, i just couldn't resist.

Ramirez said:

Damn man sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, hopefully it's not CT.

daw840

Ramirez said:

:'( Best of luck to you and your family Ram, here's pulling for that 10%.

p.s. On a completely unimportant note considering the above, I will take Winfield back. What's with all the running backs?!?

Daw picks Antoine Winfield

Bob is up

FA DRAFT ORDER
Ravens - Darren Sharper
Eagles - Taurice Brown
Niners - Joey Keller
Dolphins - Anthony Spencer
Bills - Marshawn Lynch
Bucs - Zak DeOssie
Saints - Brian Westbrook
Chargers - Kevin Payne
Packers - Greg Ellis
Rams - Torry Holt
Redskins - Tony Gonzalez
Cowboys - Herman Johnson
Cardinals - Trevor Pryce
Broncos - Darren Sproles
Jets - Thomas Jones
Vikings - Antoine Winfield
Bears
Giants
Falcons
Browns
Jaguars
Colts
Texans
Lions
Patriots
Bengals
Raiders
Panthers
Seahawks

Tony Gonzalez 98 (TE) Ravens
Brian Westbrook 93 (RB) Eagles
Ladanlian Tomlinson 92 (RB) Texans
Marshawn Lynch 91 (RB) Bills
Greg Ellis 88 (RE) Niners
Thomas Jones 88 (HB) Jets
Darren Sharper 87 (FS) Saints
Joseph Addai 86 (HB) Dolphins
Willie Parker 86 (HB) Bucs
Torry Holt 85 (WR) Eagles
Joey Keller 85 (RB) Ravens
Darren Sproles 85 (RB) Chargers
Taurice Brown 85 (FS) Lions
Antoine Winfield 84 (CB) Vikings
Kevin Payne 83 (SS) Bears
Trevor Pryce 83 (LE) Dolphins
Herman Johnson 82 (RT) Cardinals
Larry Johnson 82 (RB) Broncos
Jerious Norwood 82 (HB) Falcons
Xzavious Hewitt 81 (WR) Rams
Glenn Coffee 81 (RB) Niners
James Davis 81 (RB) Browns
Zak DeOssie 81 (OLB) Giants
Anthony Spencer 81 (LOLB) Cowboys
Ben Hamilton 81 (LG) Redskins
Daryn Colledge 81 (LG) Packers
Nate Burelson 80 (WR) Seahawks
Marcedes Lewis 80 (TE) Jags
Harrison Clark 80 (ROLB) 80 (ROLB) Raiders
Josh Sitton 80 (RG) Packers
Gary Brackett 80 (MLB) Colts
Jacob Bell 80 (LG) Bengals
Brooks Foster 79 (WR) Rams
Chad Pennington 79 (QB) Cowboys
Khairy Jenkins 79 (HB) Redskins
Fred Robbins 78 (DT) Bucs
Chris Chambers 77 (WR) Chargers
Justin Fargas 77 (HB) Patriots
Alge Crumpler 77 (TE) Broncos
Sean Jones 77 (SS) Jags
Kenny Iwebema 77 (LE) Cardinals
Chris Canty 77 (DT) Giants
Eric Foster 77 (DT) Colts
Alex Smith (TE) Patriots
Chansi Stuckey 76 (WR) Browns
Chris Harris 76 (SS) Panthers
Rocky McIntosh 76 (ROLB) Saints
Charles Johnson 76 (DE) Panthers
George Wrightster 75 (TE) Falcons
Dusty Dvoracek 75 (DT) Bears
Jim Kleinsasser 74 (TE) Vikings
Kawika Mitchell 74 (OLB) Bills
Reggie Kelly 72 (TE) Bengals
Gerald Sensabaugh 72 (SS) Raiders
Marques Douglas 70 (RE) Jets
Baraka Atkins 70 (LE) Sehawks
Bjoern Gutekunst 68 (DT) Lions
Dan Orlovsky 63 (QB) Texans[/QUOTE]

Nightz

Ramirez said:
Sorry to hear that man. Best wishes to your family.

On another note, thanks for those instructions CB. Downloading the Blur beta now.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Welcome back home to Jersey, Gary Brackett.

Went back and forth on this one all morning. Actually typed out both picks multiple times and changed right before submitting.

Someone will be very happy.... I'm thinking the Browns. ;)

Birdman02

Ramirez said:

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Ramirez. I hope everything turns out OK.

Smokey

Ramirez said:

My thoughts go to you and your family. Stay as strong and as positive as you can bro.

For Madden:

Isn't the draft tomorrow? We know how this FA process can be stuck on one person for awhile...

DCX you are up

FA DRAFT ORDER
Ravens - Darren Sharper
Eagles - Taurice Brown
Niners - Joey Keller
Bills - Marshawn Lynch
Bucs - Zak DeOssie
Saints - Brian Westbrook
Chargers - Kevin Payne
Packers - Greg Ellis
Rams - Torry Holt
Redskins - Tony Gonzalez
Cowboys - Herman Johnson
Cardinals - Trevor Pryce
Broncos - Darren Sproles
Jets - Thomas Jones
Bears - Josh Sitton
Giants - Gary Brackett
Falcons
Browns
Jaguars
Colts
Texans
Lions
Patriots
Bengals
Raiders
Panthers
Seahawks

Marcedes Lewis 80 (TE) Jags
Sean Jones 77 (SS) Jags
Alex Smith (TE) Patriots
Dan Orlovsky 63 (QB) Texans

Smokey

daw840 said:
I can't believe no one has picked up LT. That's funny as hell!:lol

It's straight disrespectful.

The man helped me win a SB ring, yet nobody wants him. Disrespect. He's been mismanaged by his coaches after he left San Diego. Coach Matrix and Coach DCX aren't known as coaches that have patience with solid veterans.

daw840

Smokey said:
It's straight disrespectful.

The man helped me win a SB ring, yet nobody wants him. Disrespect. He's been mismanaged by his coaches after he left San Diego. Coach Matrix and Coach DCX aren't known as coaches that have patience with solid veterans.

I honestly debated picking him up. LT and AP on the SAME team?!? Holy bejesus. No one else would even touch the ball.

Smokey

daw840 said:
I honestly debated picking him up. LT and AP on the SAME team?!? Holy bejesus. No one else would even touch the ball.

No..LT and Turner on the same team will be domination in the New Season 4 Offense.. He'll get a 2nd chance here if nobody wants to pick him up. He'll have a chip on his shoulder.

Mrbob

BigAT said:
I have to warn you, he's been instructed to completely tank it for any division rivals.

:/

I'm sure he can't do any worse than my right guard position last year. It was brutal. I'm hoping I can get some respectable line play this year. It won't be great but it should be better than last year. My LG went up 3 points, my RT up 2, and crusty vet Kruetz decided to stay around another season. Old man Pace also decided to stay around even though I benched him last year, didn't lose any performance and he is going back into the starting lineup. Starting my rooks did nothing for performance improvement. One stayed the same and the other went down 1 point. :/

Last year:

LT: 79 LG:81 C: 83 RG: 73/76 RT:82

This year:

LT: 79 LG: 84 C: 83 RG:80 RT:84

Poor Cutler got crushed last season. I can't have another one like that! I was actually looking to move up high in the draft to get Pita, but now I'll probably stay put. I might make some moves for a couple other players tho!

LiveWire

STRIKER !!!

FA DRAFT ORDER
Ravens - Darren Sharper
Eagles - Taurice Brown
Niners - Joey Keller
Bills - Marshawn Lynch
Bucs - Zak DeOssie
Saints - Brian Westbrook
Chargers - Kevin Payne
Packers - Greg Ellis
Rams - Torry Holt
Redskins - Tony Gonzalez
Cowboys - Herman Johnson
Cardinals - Trevor Pryce
Broncos - Darren Sproles
Jets - Thomas Jones
Bears - Josh Sitton
Giants - Gary Brackett
Falcons - Marcedes Lewis
Browns
Jaguars
Colts
Texans
Lions
Patriots
Bengals
Raiders
Panthers
Seahawks

Sean Jones 77 (SS) Jags
Alex Smith (TE) Patriots
Dan Orlovsky 63 (QB) Texans

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Sorry to interrupt your draft...but here is a snippet of a story I found that surely tells you a bit where Madden 11 is heading:

EA also found that game had gotten far too complex, said Jeremey Strauser. Of 330 plays for every team, the average player of the game used about 13 plays. The average game is also too long at 63 minutes. And the worst thing about that is the actual game action time in those games is about 17 minutes. The rest of the time is spent picking plays or maneuvering the user interface. So the new theme for Madden 11 this year is “simpler, quicker, and deeper,” Strauser said.

http://games.venturebeat.com/2010/0...ics-ea-is-learning-from-social-game-creators/

DMczaf

EA also found that game had gotten far too complex, said Jeremey Strauser. Of 330 plays for every team, the average player of the game used about 13 plays.

Mrbob said:
Oh good we get the kiddie version of Madden on 360 and PS3 now.

Funny that Bobbo is the first to reply to attack it. Almost like he's on the defense about something. Weird...

Top Bottom