• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'm hoping for a "Turn out the Lights" award, as being (one)of the Last man standing, as Ghost League has moved on to week 2.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Rorschach said:
I did S/LB/DL/CB
lvEyC.gif

Impressive. I didnt notice which one you were using when i was beating you this season

Rorschach

Lonestar said:
I'm hoping for a "Turn out the Lights" award, as being (one)of the Last man standing, as Ghost League has moved on to week 2.
I'm gonna outlast you! Even when the weeks stop advancing, I'll be there.

CB3 said:
Impressive. I didnt notice which one you were using when i was beating you this season
Yawn. You can have your one lucky triumph that required a crazy onside recovery off my players. You won't have McRibb to scramble anymore and Vick might be gone soon.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Grizz suck, Big Country is one gigantic fat fuck, Francis is God!

I couldn't help myself and I'm safe in here :D

Lonestar

Rorschach said:
I'm gonna outlast you! Even when the weeks stop advancing, I'll be there.

Yawn. You can have your one lucky triumph that required a crazy onside recovery off my players. You won't have McRibb to scramble anymore and Vick might be gone soon.

Whoopsie, my finger has slipped and hit the boot button.

i saw highlights of the lebron "decision" and i can't ever remember being so embarrassed for american sports in my life. this whole circus was an embarrassment. i don't care if it was lebrons doing, espn's, his management, whatever. an absolute joke of an "event". makes me glad i don't really follow the NBA until the playoffs.

it also scares me even more that the NFL might be on strike or lockout next season :(

Miguel

That was the most random outburst I've ever seen from Matrix... and I've seen a lot of outbursts...

Did Big Country randomly appear in your neighborhood or something?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
haha not random if you had been following the nba thread tonight.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Yanks on the verge of acquiring Cliff Lee.

I guess I really can't complain about the situation in the NBA if my baseball team similarly acquires talent.

BigAT

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i saw highlights of the lebron "decision" and i can't ever remember being so embarrassed for american sports in my life. this whole circus was an embarrassment. i don't care if it was lebrons doing, espn's, his management, whatever. an absolute joke of an "event". makes me glad i don't really follow the NBA until the playoffs.

it also scares me even more that the NFL might be on strike or lockout next season :(
Now imagine those "highlights" of the actual decision, but stretched out over an excruciating 25 minutes of bullshit, advertising and some of the most brutal television I've ever seen. All this despite promising that the decision would come in the first ten minutes of the program. I kept praying that Pete Rose would charge the stage and bludgeon Jim Gray to death with a corked bat.

The only good part of the night was when they showed Lebron someone burning his jersey on live TV.

By the way, we hit 35,000 posts. That's a lot of drama and shit talking.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
FrenchMovieTheme said:

In a society that is so self-centered that Twitter is popular, this shocks and embarrasses you? Take away the name of the show and it is just a glorified press conference. It was high drama and his management flexing it's muscle. I didn't mind it. It was alot more low-key than I thought it would be actually.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The AI has Ben Wade as the starter. :D He must have progressed passed Eli during the off-season.

Lone when you get home please invite me back to the league, I just want to check the roster differences and then I will leave the league.

Also, can you trade LeRon James from the Seahawks to the Giants? LeRon and Wade need to be together.

Lonestar

Wellington said:
The AI has Ben Wade as the starter. :D He must have progressed passed Eli during the off-season.

Lone when you get home please invite me back to the league, I just want to check the roster differences and then I will leave the league.

Also, can you trade LeRon James from the Seahawks to the Giants? LeRon and Wade need to be together.

I can do this

Anyone try to make a RIP picture for HeatBench? My design is something like this:
Heat20Hawks20Basketball_Clar-1.jpg

Sanjuro

Rorschach said:
He's been in ever official Madden league, so you probably weren't in our league.
I still don't love Madden really. I've just had tons of free time on my hands and love league play. I'm hoping to do this and one of the NBA games when they come out...however my skills in football and basketball games have declined since my Genesis days.

Lonestar

Oh yeah, Crow...hopefully you didn't want to come back. Somehow, Jake Scott ruptured his titty bones, and he's out for the season.

Kelly James and half the chiefs also were injured, for about half the season.

TheCrow

I tried to play a game but it kept telling me that I didn't have enough players in all of the positions so I just gave up. Jake Scott had a good run.

Lonestar

TheCrow said:
I tried to play a game but it kept telling me that I didn't have enough players in all of the positions so I just gave up. Jake Scott had a good run.

You didn't have enough QB's.

You now have Kyle Orton.

THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE

BigAT

Wellington, please no talking about Kenny Phillip's chances of returning from his injury. The way you're going a 747 will land on his house.

So i get home about 30 minutes ago, turn the tv on. First thing i see is Cliff Lee to the Rangers, not the Yankees :lol :lol :lol

Two big Fuck yous to the new york sports scene in 24 hours :lol

Top Bottom