• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official madden '11 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Interest Thread

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Rorschach said:
It's really hard and there's more pressure than the other positions. The camera affects QBs the most. I was kicking back at HB. :cool: Played QB every game before that. I did well, but I had to keep everyone happy and perform. :p Now I know what Romo was talking about!

I did hear a few "I'm OPEN!"

When there's no icon to say "so and so is talking". Who is Open? Who was talking?

Striker

I tried saving that WR catch by Ward and I subsequently spun somebody out of their cleats. And they had the nerve to hit my knees as I was going out of bounds! :lol

TheCrow

Striker said:
I tried saving that WR catch by Ward and I subsequently spun somebody out of their cleats. And they had the nerve to hit my knees as I was going out of bounds! :lol
Offensive coordinator Lonestar did get it overturned so my hit was clean.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
TheCrow said:
sssshhh I'm trying to give Lonestar credit for something besides INTs.

Hey, I got a sack. And I moved the chains some.

Oh, and actually hit a long Field Goal, and EXPERTLY Coffin Corner a Punt.

So, you know. I just win games.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I must say that some of the animations are quite impressive. I skipped the game last year and only played a bit when we all went PS3 for a season, so it's been awhile since I've played Madden. I have only played two games but I've actually seen tackles and collisions that appeared to be dynamic (actual physics) which is nice.

I don't really have an opinion at all on the game yet. I know for my skill level and playing single player I really like the gameflow stuff.

TheCrow

I'm actually surprised how much I am enjoying 3v3. It might just make Madden 11 worth $40. Well, 3v3 and this league.

Edit: Though, the default soundtrack isn't helping.

Striker

Hey, Rors, did you ever test the drafts, tie breakers, etc.? Since I got it, I was going to, but first wanted to ask you since you mentioned it before.

Ramirez

I really wish they would patch in the normal camera for 3v3, a legit league would be great if that was in. As it is now, it's just dumb fun.

bluemax

Banned
Ramirez said:
I really wish they would patch in the normal camera for 3v3, a legit league would be great if that was in. As it is now, it's just dumb fun.

Yeah it's a pain in the ass to play QB because you can't see down field for shit.

Rorschach

Striker said:
Hey, Rors, did you ever test the drafts, tie breakers, etc.? Since I got it, I was going to, but first wanted to ask you since you mentioned it before.
Only tested drafts, but the ea servers kept crapping out on it. It's pretty much the same except that the website is more unstable.

I haven't tested tie breakers because it takes a while to advance it to that point, but I'm chugging along!

Striker

I was referring to getting actual players again rather than all-stars from the get-go, ala Sneed, Mack, Alonzo, etc. (year one's LB group :lol ).. I'll have to check it out shortly.

Rorschach

Striker said:
I was referring to getting actual players again rather than all-stars from the get-go, ala Sneed, Mack, Alonzo, etc. (year one's LB group :lol ).. I'll have to check it out shortly.
Oh to get to that, we'll have to wait even longer. :p I'll have it done in a few days I think. I actually didn't want to go that far to save the surprise, but I guess it would be good to know.

Top Bottom