• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official madden '11 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Interest Thread

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I got may headset on, coach. Ready to deliver some local yokel mannerisms on some 3x3.

4 posts in a row to say 3x3

Ramirez

SEVEN pass deflections and the only INT I get is from a guy who to my knowledge has never got an INT in his entire career and he did a ninja spin to get it at that. :lol

I'm still down for 3v3 if anyone needs 1.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Oh and how about not picking away jerseys when you're at home!? SMH.

Rors meant that with the zoomed out camera, all the players blended together wearing the same color.

Lonestar

Wellington said:
Oh and how about not picking away jerseys when you're at home!? SMH.

Rors meant that with the zoomed out camera, all the players blended together wearing the same color.

I know. It's why I was only throwing to crow. Telling him how to run the routes, I ignored alot o the color mismatch.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BigAT said:
I'm down.

What's the big deal with picking ANY as opposed to a unit?
If there's no LB you can't pick defensive plays.

If there's no QB, you can't pick offensive plays.

Also, is it just me or do the invites not bring up a prompt? I swear I don't hear or see anything.

Lonestar

I do wish the camera angle on defense was the same as offense. Never been used to the reverse angle.

Rorschach

:lol Campbell with the better QB rating, but we had no running game and Ryan gets away with murder. >:| Meanwhile, Campbell throws like an idiot...

Ramirez

Sorry about earlier, my net crapped out for a few minutes. It's been doing that the past few days. =\ It was definitely fun for the 2 minutes I got to play, the default camera angles would make it about a million times better...but with lose IMMERSION!

Rorschach

Who would be against the reg cam? It's so much better. As is, it's Superstar mode. And I even get glitched cam views with the QB where I'm staring at the sidelines....

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
:lol Campbell with the better QB rating, but we had no running game and Ryan gets away with murder. >:| Meanwhile, Campbell throws like an idiot...

bill_belichick.jpg

Tho I admit I thought it was DM. Seems like I will just have to transcribe my DM plan to my Rors plan!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ramirez said:
Sorry about earlier, my net crapped out for a few minutes. It's been doing that the past few days. =\ It was definitely fun for the 2 minutes I got to play, the default camera angles would make it about a million times better...but with lose IMMERSION!
Were you the jerk that picked the Seattle away jerseys?

Stop that!

Top Bottom