• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official madden '11 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Interest Thread

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
eznark said:
titans are fucking cheese

No shit. I played a random online yesterday and CJ is crazy.

Daw and I played a good game earlier, until we got disconnected. Special Teams is finally a factor in this game. I know initial reviews were saying that kickoffs returns were terrible, but we both had one each. I have had 2 happen when playing randoms too.

pretty sure i just played Ramirez, considering he was the Steelers. How i was in that game till the end idk. That Megatron fumble and his dropped pass in the endzone spelled my doom. And the Lions can not handle a decent pass rush. I got sacked by a three man rush in seconds

edit: yea, i couldn't do a thing with them coming. i felt like david carr out there. gg fo sho

Ramirez

Good game lion, the lag was probably the worst I've experienced thus far, I hope it's just the first week jitters.

I've played 3 games of All Madden now, and I must say it's a ton better than All Pro, QBs aren't complete money all the time, and it seems to be harder to run. I was completely tearing people up with Mendenhall on AP, but he's been a lot more realistic since I've been playing on AM.

edit: Yea, there were like 3-4 wide open passes dropped after a little nudge for both sides, lame. I usually had Harrison or Woodley coming on all of those plays you got sacked on though.

BigAT

I don't know where you guys keep getting all these KR TDs from. I've played a fair amount of games and have yet to score one or allow one.

are you guys getting these 61-58 scores on ALL MADDEN? cause every game ive played on all madden has basically been a defensive slugfest. somnia beat me 28-27 but he had 2 KR td's and one heave on the last play of the game.

also, who wants to play!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
are you guys getting these 61-58 scores on ALL MADDEN? cause every game ive played on all madden has basically been a defensive slugfest. somnia beat me 28-27 but he had 2 KR td's and one heave on the last play of the game.

also, who wants to play!
Bah. I'd play you if I didn't have to step out right quick at 10pm. Let me know if you can play at 10!

I've been playing on all-madden and no way anyone can get 60 points. o_O

Rorschach said:
Bah. I'd play you if I didn't have to step out right quick at 10pm. Let me know if you can play at 10!

I've been playing on all-madden and no way anyone can get 60 points. o_O

mine and Daws game was on all madden 58-61. so idk...

Rorschach

goldlion054 said:
mine and Daws game was on all madden 58-61. so idk...
That's crazy... maybe it was just one of those games like Colts/Bengals or Browns/Bengals from a few years back. Lions don't have much of a D and the Vikings don't have much in the way of DBs.

Most I've gotten was 40.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Rorschach said:
That's crazy... maybe it was just one of those games like Colts/Bengals or Browns/Bengals from a few years back. Lions don't have much of a D and the Vikings don't have much in the way of DBs.

Most I've gotten was 40.

Im sure Daw was the Chiefs

he had 3 kick returns for td's too. it was really just one of those games where everything just worked.

I played Ram on what i assume was all madden, and it ended up 10-14. oh well

Striker

Rorschach said:
Derek Anderson lighting you up, so embarrassing.

I got Madden and installing now.

Nightz

GG Ram, Lone and Crow. My first OTP game and it was awesome, despite the game giving Crow a hard time with kicking. RB is fun to play, but I had a hard time with the view on defense. It just felt weird and took a while to get used to. I'd definitely like to try some other positions.

Oh, and the first play of the game:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/30033265

:D

Edit:
Lonestar said:
Any more interest in 2x2 or more? Got time for 1 more go.
Me! If you still have space.

Edit 2: Never mind, gotta shower. I'll be back in 15 minutes or so.

Rorschach

Ramirez said:
I retire from 3V3 QBing. :lol :(
It's really hard and there's more pressure than the other positions. The camera affects QBs the most. I was kicking back at HB. :cool: Played QB every game before that. I did well, but I had to keep everyone happy and perform. :p Now I know what Romo was talking about!

Top Bottom