• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lil Wayne is in ICU in critical condition after suffering yet another seizure, and we're told it doesn't look good ... TMZ has learned.

Smokey, are you ok!?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
My tenant left an old busted piano in the apartment along with some other pieces of furniture that are pretty fucking sturdy. I went to go buy a chainsaw since I need to get rid of some trees too but I ended up getting a sledgehammer instead. It was way more fun smashing stuff then just chopping it up.

Edit - Yeah yeah cool story bro. That sledge has been the best $35 I've spent so far this year.

holy shit... 14 hour drive from STL to htown whooped my ass :(

Best part the the trip though is I finally found this beauty...

photo-1.jpg

Thanks to kaepernick for the fashion sense

Ez is no doubt jelly!

Ramirez

And damn, this is a depressing ass offseason.

I can't believe we might lose Sanders too. :\ Sucks that they develop someone like Keenan Lewis and he bails first chance he gets, hah.

And damn, this is a depressing ass offseason.

I can't believe we might lose Sanders too. :\ Sucks that they develop someone like Keenan Lewis and he bails first chance he gets, hah.

they're tired of following a puppet head coach and a rapist for a QB. they want to come to a winning organization.... with a coach who thinks for himself and a QB who couldn't find a woman (or man!) on this planet that he would have to rape

Ramirez

Are you gonna leave the Sticker on that hat Shake & not bend the bill?

And fuck you FMT, you all will be back in the pits of hell soon enough.

why do people leave the sticker on their hats? i see kids talking around all the time with that shit. i don't get it. pretty sure i'm just turning into an old fucking man because i look at the youth today and just shake my head. just shake my head!

Ramirez

why do people leave the sticker on their hats? i see kids talking around all the time with that shit. i don't get it. pretty sure i'm just turning into an old fucking man because i look at the youth today and just shake my head. just shake my head!

I think it signifies that it is fresh & new. Makes it easier to point out the dumbasses.

Ram, I don't think I'm going to be able to make it tonight until pretty late and I don't want to keep you up any longer when you have to work in the morning, so you can play the CPU if you want. Sorry we couldn't get out schedules to work, bro!

Zep

Banned
Nightz, just getting in now...Didn't know I'd be digging dirt out my sisters basement for half the day. Fucking tired. You cool with playing early tomorrow? Noon your time?

Top Bottom