• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Ramirez

Ok, waited as long as I can. The advance isn't until tomorrow night right? I can play as soon as I get off work at 4 Az if you're free.

Could be worse. Could be sim city

i paid nothing for sim city, dont own it, but it is probably the most entertaining game of the year. it seems like every day there is a new story out. today it was that PR lady saying people didn't want an offline mode anyways and ranting about it and then the hilarious DLC prices leaked

Nightz

Nightz, just getting in now...Didn't know I'd be digging dirt out my sisters basement for half the day. Fucking tired. You cool with playing early tomorrow? Noon your time?

Gotta play it by ear. I'm on call this weekend so I'm not sure what my day will be like yet. If I have to work during the day, I should be home a couple of hours before the advance.

Sanjuro

Cool, whats your ETA? I might need to leave the house around 2

Hmm, might not be able to get a game in before that 2 cutoff. Sunday morning I'm definitely going to be at the console in the early morning.

I'll be around most of the afternoon I'd imagine today. Maybe go out for a bit during the night.

rinse82

Hmm, might not be able to get a game in before that 2 cutoff. Sunday morning I'm definitely going to be at the console in the early morning.

I'll be around most of the afternoon I'd imagine today. Maybe go out for a bit during the night.

Vance is today, what about 3:30-4:00 pm est?

Mrbob

I think my Origin account got hacked. Either that or Origin is messed up. Half my friends list was gone, and I had an avatar with a picture of a cat staring back at me. Changed my password. Check your accounts.

Mrbob

Yup, BigAT made it already.

Here is the way to get to MaddenGAF.

Click the chat bubble at the bottom right, search for MaddenGAF.

Click on it and join clan.

Sign in everyone!

Top Bottom