• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The Madden training camp mini games from last gen should be the ways to earn XP now. Those were actually kinda cool and fun

CB3

Unrelated:
From CAG

4/30 - 5/6 ... XBLA Games

XBLA - Castlevania Symphony of the Night - 320 MSP ($4.00) - 60% off - Metacritic (89)
XBLA - Dungeons & Dragons Daggerdale - 320 MSP ($4.00) - 60% off - Metacritic (46)
XBLA - Joe Danger 2: The Movie - 800 MSP ($10.00) - 33% off - Metacritic (82)
XBLA - NBA JAM: On Fire Edition - 600 MSP ($7.50) - 50% off - Metacritic (85)
XBLA - NFL Blitz - 600 MSP ($7.50) - 50% off - Metacritic (78)
XBLA - Pac Man CE DX - 400 MSP ($5.00) - 50% off - Metacritic (93) *
XBLA - Scott Pilgrim: The Game - 320 MSP ($4.00) - 60% off - Metacritic (73) *
DLC - Scott Pilgrim: Knives Chau Add-On Pack - 80 MSP ($1.00) - 50% off
XBLA - The Simpsons Arcade Game - 400 MSP ($5.00) - 50% off - Metacritic (67)
XBLA - Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater HD - 600 MSP ($7.50) - 50% off - Metacritic (66)
XBLA - X-Men - 400 MSP ($5.00) - 50% off - Metacritic (70)
XBLA - Zombie Driver - 400 MSP ($5.00) - 50% off - Metacritic (64)

Finally time for X-Men co-op? Cant believe they priced that at $10 to begin with

rinse82

Hey LJ - who are you hoping the Bills pick at 8 tonight? I'm really hoping they don't reach for a QB but they're the Bills. Tavon Austin please.

OK with Jordan too.

BigAT

Unrelated:
From CAG

4/30 - 5/6 ... XBLA Games

XBLA - Castlevania Symphony of the Night - 320 MSP ($4.00) - 60% off - Metacritic (89)
XBLA - Dungeons & Dragons Daggerdale - 320 MSP ($4.00) - 60% off - Metacritic (46)
XBLA - Joe Danger 2: The Movie - 800 MSP ($10.00) - 33% off - Metacritic (82)
XBLA - NBA JAM: On Fire Edition - 600 MSP ($7.50) - 50% off - Metacritic (85)
XBLA - NFL Blitz - 600 MSP ($7.50) - 50% off - Metacritic (78)
XBLA - Pac Man CE DX - 400 MSP ($5.00) - 50% off - Metacritic (93) *
XBLA - Scott Pilgrim: The Game - 320 MSP ($4.00) - 60% off - Metacritic (73) *
DLC - Scott Pilgrim: Knives Chau Add-On Pack - 80 MSP ($1.00) - 50% off
XBLA - The Simpsons Arcade Game - 400 MSP ($5.00) - 50% off - Metacritic (67)
XBLA - Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater HD - 600 MSP ($7.50) - 50% off - Metacritic (66)
XBLA - X-Men - 400 MSP ($5.00) - 50% off - Metacritic (70)
XBLA - Zombie Driver - 400 MSP ($5.00) - 50% off - Metacritic (64)

Finally time for X-Men co-op? Cant believe they priced that at $10 to begin with

I'm in, I think I own it already. Hopefully we can do better than we did in TMNT.

rinse82

I just ordered this for Madden 25

sega%20program%20pad.jpg

I will pre-program all my RB's combos and run circles around you guys.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
filled mine out yesterday. I cant wait to see how awful i did.

I've changed mine about 5 times today. And when you change one spot, boom, there goes everyone behind him.

Finding out that Arizona picked up Carson Palmer changed my pick, though really, they should grab Geno if he's there, cause :lol Carson Palmer.

eznark

Banned
Got my $20 extra credit for Madden but it looks like it's for physical copies of games only so I guess I'll be getting Metro: Last Light shipped to me. Lame!

CB3

Got my $20 extra credit for Madden but it looks like it's for physical copies of games only so I guess I'll be getting Metro: Last Light shipped to me. Lame!

Yeah they used to count it towards digital stuff. They stopped one day. Jerks.

I traded Luigi's Mansion. Gonna end up with $47. Its like a got paid to play it!

Mrbob

Good idea Nightz. Someone should make it so I can talk about Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen and why you guys should buy it.

Game looks turrrrrible, though. Dat console texture quality and frame rate. Can't wait for new systems.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Good idea Nightz. Someone should make it so I can talk about Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen and why you guys should buy it.

Game looks turrrrrible, though. Dat console texture quality and frame rate. Can't wait for new systems.

If I made the topic, would that get me a spot in Madden 28?

And, I want to try Dark Arisen. I don't want to pay $40 for it (and the original game which I already have).

Unless it was a PC version (please, Capcom, please)

Mrbob

If I made the topic, would that get me a spot in Madden 28?

And, I want to try Dark Arisen. I don't want to pay $40 for it (and the original game which I already have).

Unless it was a PC version (please, Capcom, please)

Too late, CB already defeated you and made a new thread. You'll have to ask FMT about joining. He is the ringmaster.

I skipped the original version of Dragon's Dogma in hopes of a PC version, but I don't think it is coming. :/

There is a separate disc in Dark Arisen which is supposed to install HD textures. Do I have to toggle them on somehow? I keep thinking they have to be off but I don't anywhere to flip the switch to turn them on. I have a hard time believing this game even looked worse before.

Top Bottom