• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

McNei1y

Nobody played the game!

Nobody plays anything!

Might as well just throw the microphone away!

Detention, Mr. Matthews.

But seriously, it was like a two week break. I've never seen MaddenGAF so coordinated when they traded the game in. You guys left Pheenix, Crow, and I hanging! I don't want to see that happen... EVER AGAIN.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Yeah, I played that as well but it just didn't grab me as much as the others did. I think it felt unfair in some ways at times that goes beyond the difficulty that usually is associated with that type of game.

I think its pretty fair. There are certainly times where the randomization fucks you real good, but thats part of the thing about "rougelikes" or whatever you'd wanna call those type of games.

Mrbob

The gaming side offers amazing gifs at times:

iEBLM88HNPDkj.gif

Edit: Injustice already gonna be on sale for 35 dollars:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=342327

Glad I waited!

Sokantish

No ph33nix it's a really good deal. Don't you understand? You get all those games for free! And you only have to pay a monthly fee to get them!

Rorschach

Wow, they're actually bringing back my control of the runner? Used to love being able to decide whether to truck, turbo, spin, side-step, etc or all of the above. Corner? You're getting trucked! DL? Outrunning you! LB? Here comes the juke! Those were the days when you worked for your evaded tackles instead of people just sliding off at random. I bet they don't leave in truck because of the new NFL rules.

eznark

Banned
Been playing it all day. I usually hate these "drop into a world and survive!" games but something about it is really working for me.

eznark

Banned
Fuck I finally finished my placement matches and was placed in Silver League. I think I only ever won a single ladder game in WoL. Clearly I have taken to protoss way more than terran. Also, fuck yeah!

eznark

Banned
I usually play the AI. I've gotten totally passable with a pinch of moronic. I still don't scout enough and I feel like I need to cheese more. Also, I'm still definitely a bronze league player.

BigAT

What the...

Bryan Wiedey ‏@pastapadre
The most disconcerting thing I think I've ever read from EA: “string together devastating combos” (re: Madden NFL 25 runner moves).

Actual EA quote about M25: "We’ve also added in combo moves with the right analog stick, almost like you’re playing ‘Street Fighter'."

eznark

Banned
What the...

The most disconcerting thing I think I've ever read from EA: “string together devastating combos” (re: Madden NFL 25 runner moves).

Actual EA quote about M25: "We’ve also added in combo moves with the right analog stick, almost like you’re playing ‘Street Fighter'."

uh-mazing

What the...

So does the defense have counters?

Mrbob

What the...

ad31nj.gif

EA should team up with Rare to get that dude from Killer Instinct to scream out ULTRAAAA COMBO when you do something awesome or C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER when you lay the lumber to an RB trying to get cute.

EA should team up with Rare to get that dude from Killer Instinct to scream out ULTRAAAA COMBO when you do something awesome or C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER when you lay the lumber to an RB trying to get cute.

I bet you get more XP points if you string together combos because that's how real life running backs get better at their position.

Birdman02

I usually play the AI. I've gotten totally passable with a pinch of moronic. I still don't scout enough and I feel like I need to cheese more. Also, I'm still definitely a bronze league player.

I've made it all the way to high plat league with little to no scouting. I scout for proxy stuff after my gateway, and I'll send my first observer to the enemy base. Once it dies, I usually don't bother sending another. Most of my wins are just purely on macro.

BigAT said:
What the...

I suck at fighting games. :(

Top Bottom