• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

LJ11

Good game Nightz, held my run game in check but I got a few breaks with my receivers getting open deep, tough break on that one dropped pick late in the first half. Was essentially just taking a shot and hoping to get a guy behind your D again.

Good game Nightz, held my run game in check but I got a few breaks with my receivers getting open deep, tough break on that one dropped pick late in the first half. Was essentially just taking a shot and hoping to get a guy behind your D again.

What time can you play Saturday? Not sure the exact time my victory over cb will be

eznark

Banned
Speechless

You're just a bully

Power-NBZ.jpg

Nightz

GG man. Yeah I had 2 picks dropped that could have changed the momentum, but not like I could do much against your D anyway. The frustrating part on your first TD pass was how my defender just stopped and gave up on the play when you released the ball. Left your guy wide open.

Oh well, this is the deepest I've gotten in the league by far. Proud of the team I was able to build. Now I can finally take Madden out of my 360 for good!

Rorschach

That's baloney, Shawn needs to be in it too.

5ed9b37091c411e2a7d622000a9e298f_7.jpg
I think we all know that the show needs a serious dose of Mr. Feeny.
It has been announced that he has agreed to reprise his role as George Feeny in Girl Meets World, the upcoming spin off to Boy Meets World. There is no word on whether this will be a one-time part for the new pilot or a recurring role.

All I did was google "Mr Feeny" to get both these results, but I feel like I've done way too much "Girl Meets World" research. What have you done, eznark?!

Also:
He has been married to actress and fellow Emmy Award-winner Bonnie Bartlett since June 30, 1951; the couple has two children.
Wow... a 60+ year Hollywood marriage?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Feeny is super old at this point. Unless they can do some wonders on him in make up I hope its just a one time thing. Mostly because its a bummer to see.

My friend's really trying to get me to buy Monaco to play with him. But I agree, I feel like there's going to be a huge sale like 2 weeks after it comes out.

BigAT

25 hours in Dont Starve BigAT?

Some of that is time when I just didn't close it, but yeah, I like it quite a bit. I have found myself really enjoying randomized, difficult games that kind of just toss you in more and more lately. Binding of Isaac, Dungeons of Dredmor, Don't Starve.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Some of that is time when I just didn't close it, but yeah, I like it quite a bit. I have found myself really enjoying randomized, difficult games that kind of just toss you in more and more lately. Binding of Isaac, Dungeons of Dredmor, Don't Starve.

SPELUNKEY

eznark

Banned

Cool, will grab. Love the art.

Top Bottom