• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

I may not be elite in the passing game, but I'm not "looking for glitches." So no, fuck you.

I have no idea wtf you are doing. Just because you get blown out every other game doesn't mean someone is cheesing you. You always try to justify your mediocrity by blaming the game or that you were somehow wronged by the horribly unrealistic gameplay. If only the game worked on the real life principles of football! If only!

I know this was discussed earlier, but on ESPN NY Stephen A was all pissed like "I didn't say anything, I know what I said, blah blah"

But he wouldn't say what he said

LiveWire

I have no idea wtf you are doing.

OK. Then stop making claims that you do.

Just because you get blown out every other game doesn't mean someone is cheesing you.

Yea, if only we would have had some (Ando) players (Shawn) before who cheesed and we had to ban them, or if there were players that are still in the league who tried to pull things in the game (whether on the field or off) to get an unfair advantage, and had to punish them. Then I might have an argument. Oh wait.

Of course a blowout doesn't necessarily mean that someone is cheesing. That only happens if people are in danger of losing. And by "losing" I mean "not getting end of season awards."

You always try to justify your mediocrity by blaming the game or that you were somehow wronged by the horribly unrealistic gameplay. If only the game worked on the real life principles of football! If only!

Yes, because I was the first and only person ever in a MaddenGAF thread to bitch about a completely ridiculous gameplay event costing me a game. If only there were millions of YouTube videos out there showing where the "simulation" fails miserably each and every year. Oh wait.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Guys, just let live wire have this thread. He can discuss Tyrod Tayler strategies with himself.

OK. Then stop making claims that you do.

Yea, if only we would have had some (Ando) players (Shawn) before who cheesed and we had to ban them, or if there were players that are still in the league who tried to pull things in the game (whether on the field or off) to get an unfair advantage, and had to punish them. Then I might have an argument. Oh wait.

Of course a blowout doesn't necessarily mean that someone is cheesing. That only happens if people are in danger of losing. And by "losing" I mean "not getting end of season awards."

Yes, because I was the first and only person ever in a MaddenGAF thread to bitch about a completely ridiculous gameplay event costing me a game. If only there were millions of YouTube videos out there showing where the "simulation" fails miserably each and every year. Oh wait.

Lol who has cheesed you and what was the cheese? There are plenty of problems with the game and they affect everyone.

If only these supposed cheesers quit the league 3 games into a season after someone went for it on 4th down :(

LiveWire

If only these supposed cheesers quit the league 3 games into a season after someone went for it on 4th down :(

If only you would stand by the sim rules the league was founded upon.,.DCX went for it on 4th and 11 on his own 13, he clearly was in FYIDM mode. I went for the manual pick but Roddy White outjumped me. That's not cheesing; that's playing sim? Fuck you both! THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN IN THE NFL.

Lol who has cheesed you and what was the cheese? There are plenty of problems with the game and they affect everyone.

You'll see soon enough.

If only you would stand by the sim rules the league was founded upon.,.DCX went for it on 4th and 11 on his own 13, he clearly was in FYIDM mode. I went for the manual pick but Roddy White outjumped me. That's not cheesing; that's playing sim? Fuck you both! THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN IN THE NFL.

You'll see soon enough.

Yeah falcons would never go for it in the 4th or OT in their own territory!

But one thing that is sim is the other team quitting. That is for sure!

Top Bottom