• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

LukeSmith

You were up 21-17! I paused to tell you I had a phone call and when I sent the message it said we lost connection, but we were both still on Live. :|

Is the stream to blame?!

Nah I've had those disconnects where the game doesn't actually disconnect me from live

eznark

Banned
well i discussed it with luke and since this hands on "babying" approach hasn't worked in regards to running up the score/stat padding, we'll do the exact opposite. MINIMUM number of "rules". you want to be an asshole and run the score up? you want to be a fucking douchebag and stat pad against the CPU like ramirez? have at it!

what a lot of people don't realize is that some of the rules that were in place in those regards were to protect people from being destroyed. but it's pretty evident in talking to people and seeing the posts here that no one wants to be protected from that stuff. so be it!

i'm not saying FYIDM every game all game, i still want people to have some respect for their opponents and play realistically but we aren't going to suspend players over somewhat subjective things. i especially didn't want to give smokey or anyone else an advantage in a playoff game for something ramirez did against the CPU. yes it was sleazy and shameful but it was against the CPU. no one was really hurt by it. this isn't like throwing the controller to reset the game or rage quitting.

there are still rules in regards to NOT manual blitzing a LB. that is not likely to ever change! i have also noticed that some people have made user catches. i'm indifferent on user controlled WR catching so i'd like to hear some feedback on that. do you guys care? do you want user catching to continue to be banned?

Woo hooooo!!!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
There are 3 games in progress, no? What's the last one

Actually i think they are all in progress. Take the xbox rors

Rorschach

every game is in progress. this will advance in an hour

1566132_o.gif

score updates!

Bears - 0
Rams - 0

in the first quarter...