• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

What if I told you that I had the gold one that shoots gold shit at people and I'm going to delete it because fuck dota?

dont do it rors!
cry.gif

edit----

fu both... i got one each of the vanilla items. No rares :(

Literally all i wanted was the gold luna item! Rors is right doto sux

I can't believe I'm reading that some people think paper Mario is the best Mario rpg

How

Let me amend that. Super Mario RPG is the worst one at utilizing Mario and the Mario World. Probably because it wasn't made by Nintendo. Partners in Time is still worse and Super Star Saga is still the best.

The Wii one and sleeping Luigi one on 3DS are about the same. N64 one was is probably a little worse, GCN one a bit better than N64 and Bowser's Inside Story better than both of those.

You're a bad person and should feel bad

It's not like I said it was bad. I just think it doesn't capture the essence of Mario as well as Super Star Saga.

On a football note it's crazy reading reactions to the Frank Clark pick. The majority of Seahawks fans are talking about what a scumbag he is (rightfully so) and not if he is any good. I'm bummed that he both he seems not that good at football or being a human.

At least we aren't the Cowboys. Or whoever takes DGB.

Rorschach

Challenges and coin bonuses only work in all pick

[edit]As an added bonus, people don't random shitty characters in All Pick! Guess I know what mode I'm playing.

It's not like I said it was bad. I just think it doesn't capture the essence of Mario as well as Super Star Saga.

On a football note it's crazy reading reactions to the Frank Clark pick. The majority of Seahawks fans are talking about what a scumbag he is (rightfully so) and not if he is any good. I'm bummed that he both he seems not that good at football or being a human.

At least we aren't the Cowboys. Or whoever takes DGB.

It may not capture the essence of Mario but all I know is I've been willing to beat Mario rpg like at least 5 times in my life. Could only be bothered to get through paper Mario once and in the instance of other games, didn't give a shit

Superstar saga was pretty good too but again nothing compares to the GOAT

Mario, Geno, and Bowser
UNSTOPPABLE

cdyhybrid

I just hope it's a good fight. Expecting Floyd to win though. BBQing at my friend's place for the fight overlooking Lake Union on a beautiful sunny day in Seattle!

Oh you have to win to complete challenges. RIP my compendium.

Top Bottom