• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

eznark

Banned
You could drop by and play a couple games this weekend. Plus you'll then be able to say you played 24 hours even when you quit 22 hours in during the memorial day weekend one.

gCc6t4h.gif

Somnia

What game/server? The name sounds vaguely familiar but that's all I've got.

What server/guild did you raid with in EQ? I was on Brell Serilis in Silent Redemption for awhile.

Not really part of any community/guild anymore. I've stepped away from it all as I realistically don't have the time for that anymore. It's why I like ESO so much, I can casually jump in and explore, craft, pvp, dungeon run whatever and not feel the time constraints of old.

LJ11

MUT update, I know you're all interested and waiting for the latest.

After tripling my coins in the past week + to a quarter of a million, team is 94 overall right now, the market has completely tanked. Got greedy with a few "trades" and I'm sitting on about 100k in losses, not bad all things considered, but if I flipped the cards I had up I would have been almost at a million. On the other hand, market crashed so players are cheaper, but it would have been nice to turn the 100k into more and then buy on the crash.

It's fun to watch some of these players perform, you really start to see what stats matter. No one think to boost AWR, but man the difference between a DL with high a AWR and low is night and day. Wilfork will sniff the screen all day long, Poe 1 every 4 or so screens. Who would think to increase AWR for DL, but if you want to lock up the screen game...

Rorschach

Let's do it, crow!

I always thought AWR to be more important based on which position it is. The only positions I ever raised it on was OL, but even then it was rare because I wanted blocking more. I've seen 20 AWR corners run my WR's routes for them and I've seen my 90 AWR safety act like an idiot unless I'm controlling him.

I have noticed that PRC on the DL is huge. Trying to throw a screen on a 99 PRC DE is impossible.

LJ11

Let's do it, crow!

I always thought AWR to be more important based on which position it is. The only positions I ever raised it on was OL, but even then it was rare because I wanted blocking more.

I have noticed that PRC on the DL is huge. Trying to throw a screen on a 99 PRC DE is impossible.

Yeah, LBs too. Played against a high level team last night, was up 10, but I can't fucking run with the PB I'm using so I kept passing. Basically, I think the run game is balls unless its some counter or strong power run so running becomes even harder against top level teams. Ended up throwing 4 ints by the end of the game and losing, the AWR/PRC of his secondary was insane, they jumped everything all day. Quick decisions or you were toast.

edit: Jamie Collins and Jack Ham are two guys on my team, Jamie has low AWR but high ZCV. Ham is the opposite, Ham just fucks shit up. I can't imagine what the 99 Jamie Collins is like, but you need some complete bum Pats LB to complete the set and he goes for 150k+. Tall LBs are awesome in this game too, knock down passes all game long.

Rorschach

Yeah, LBs too. Played against a high level team last night, was up 10, but I can't fucking run with the PB I'm using so I kept passing. Basically, I think the run game is balls unless its some counter or strong power run so running becomes even harder against top level teams. Ended up throwing 4 ints by the end of the game and losing, the AWR/PRC of his secondary was insane, they jumped everything all day. Quick decisions or you were toast.

edit: Jamie Collins and Jack Ham are two guys on my team, Jamie has low AWR but high ZCV. Ham is the opposite, Ham just fucks shit up. I can't imagine what the 99 Jamie Collins is like, but you need some complete bum Pats LB to complete the set and he goes for 150k+. Tall LBs are awesome in this game too, knock down passes all game long.
Huh... size finally matters this year? Maybe I'll play some Madden before I leave.

LJ, you playing MUT 9 months after release somehow seems more depressing than the deep hole Smokey fell into.

Doubt he's spending that level of money on it.

Somnia

Doubt he's spending that level of money on it.

Hey now Smokey is really good at balancing his money, at least he should be with how often he logs into that game on steam... if not he needs a refund.

I bet he's spending a lot of money on golf clothes these days though.

cdyhybrid

What server/guild did you raid with in EQ? I was on Brell Serilis in Silent Redemption for awhile.

Not really part of any community/guild anymore. I've stepped away from it all as I realistically don't have the time for that anymore. It's why I like ESO so much, I can casually jump in and explore, craft, pvp, dungeon run whatever and not feel the time constraints of old.
I was on Fennin Ro. Didn't really join any notable guilds until they were already on the down slope.

highfive.gif

What time should we start? I'm thinking sometime saturday afternoon. I'm ready for 24 games of sniper. Lets go!
Sniper's dead brah.

LJ11

I didn't spend a single dime, just time some time. I did the Gauntlet Solo, mostly for franchise practice of some sort. 33 games, and you get about 7 packs of cards. On my last pack I pulled Golden Ticket RG3, he was worth about 1.4-1.5m at the time. Then I just started to learn/work the market. Mostly, I just work from my desk and have my PS4 on my 2nd monitor, check what's happening every so often and then play a couple of games.

Honestly, I can't wait for 2016, lololol. Won't spend a dime though.

Rorschach

Bought my first new item: those mek mana boots. Pretty good. Not used to having enough slots for mek/boots/sents/obs/dust/tp/aghs/shivas. With merged items and new consumables, six slots are dead!

im actually retarded and finals are after NEXT weekend
facepalm.gif

24 HOUR DOTES LETS GOOOOOOOO

redemption is mine!

mental state half way through spoilerino below

cBj1LTf.png

Rorschach

FUCK!

I opened my immortal treasure and got nothing... then it says game client is out of date. Does that mean I lost it? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Top Bottom