• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Here you go, Smokey.

eat-crow.jpg

I accept debit, cash, or weed.

Rorschach

^It's going to be difficult, but it's either that or this weekend. I don't have another weekend off besides those two.
Rors, when did we decide to do 24/7 DOTA? Was it memorial day weekend?

Yeah, we can start it on Friday or Saturday. I can't go into Memorial Day, though.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
^It's going to be difficult, but it's either that or this weekend. I don't have another weekend off besides those two.

Yeah, we can start it on Friday or Saturday. I can't go into Memorial Day, though.

Just think of all the coins you can earn!

I'm actually unsure about what most of the compendium is still. I bought one last night but was feeling like shit so I just knocked out right after. I know the coins are used for items. Is there any guarantee on their quality or am I just gonna get more common kunkka boots

Ferny

I'm actually unsure about what most of the compendium is still. I bought one last night but was feeling like shit so I just knocked out right after. I know the coins are used for items. Is there any guarantee on their quality or am I just gonna get more common kunkka boots

Was it because of our last game? Because I felt very similar.

TheCrow

c7NJRa2h.jpg

But yeah, we'd probably go saturday afternoon to sunday.

Rorschach

Too bad I won't be here for TI! I have no idea how these coins work.

TheCrow

pls not this weekend I have finals mom and tues. Absolutely no dotes:(

Edit---

I'm going to pee on dendi for rors

You could drop by and play a couple games this weekend. Plus you'll then be able to say you played 24 hours even when you quit 22 hours in during the memorial day weekend one.

Top Bottom