• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

brentech

woke up with a headache and it snowballed into a terrible migraine. thought for sure i was going to puke. Excedrin and a short nap have helped for now...

SickBoy

What a garbage game!

(gg Pete)

You played a good game, but it was frustrating because ending 17-10 means I probably had enough in the tank to win.

Alex Smith is garbage. He hit a couple of tight windows, but he also whiffed on three or four, wide-open medium passes. Badly. Tolzien's passes, on the other hand, were like butter.

Then there's my D. If they catch just one of the passes thrown that they should have (I counted at least four), maybe the game changes on that. Instead, Carr's clean stat sheet was a difference-maker. -2 turnovers, not very easy territory.

I have to consider what to do with this young RB. I like him, but there's no ignoring that he got no push on a 3rd&1 carry early in the game... or that he got swallowed up and tumbled/lost on numerous dump-off routes -- one time prompting a bad throw/decision INT by me.

Not an excuse (and I felt it mostly in the kicking screen), but the game felt a touch laggy for me, as well. No hitches, thankfully, but felt like there was more latency than usual.

Good game my man. I felt a bit of lag as well, something just felt off all game with the kicking timing.

I was very fortunate with Carr, there were definitely some passes I thought were going the other way as soon as I threw them. It was especially surprising that they dropped so many considering your secondary supposed to be very good, right?

I'm also glad you didn't pull Smith sooner than you did, Tolzien was throwing dots!

Colasante

GG Phee. That was a real defensive struggle. I never had anyone open except for a few Gronk seam throws. Bowe came through with two clutch catches, but his slow ass was covered like a blanket. Edelman finished with 2 catches for 4 yards, Denard Ayers finished with 1 catch for 0 yards. I guess Justin Richards wins this bout since he finished with 4 for 35.

Score was obviously a lot closer than it seems. I was so afraid of throwing a pick six with the 6-0 lead. Also, my favorite stat: Duvon Little opened the game with a 15 yard run, then finished with 8 carries for 13 yards. My run D stepped up. Lefi Forrest had 19 for 71 yards and a TD, so I guess he wins the rookie RB battle this match.

Mrbob

Hey Cola remember that disgusting 5th round pick you offered me for my rookie MLB? In two games he has 16 tackles, a sack, and an int. Already halfway to his season goal of getting a 15K XP bonus. You might be able to get him for a first pick. Two of them.

Colasante

Hey Cola remember that disgusting 5th round pick you offered me for my rookie MLB? In two games he has 16 tackles, a sack, and an int. You might be able to get him for a first pick. Two of them.

Hey, I'm happy for him! He was only going to be my backup MLB anyway, so I'm glad he's producing. Just remember that that offer still stands if you ever get sick of him.

Rorschach

I have a new Nyx build. Who's in?!
UBo2AEs.jpg

eznark

Banned
gg smokey, thought I had that pick on your clock killing drive with Dix. Looked like they were fighting for the ball on the ground!

Tell your team to get off my teams tits. So many fucking pec injuries.

Smokey

gg smokey, thought I had that pick on your clock killing drive with Dix. Looked like they were fighting for the ball on the ground!

Tell your team to get off my teams tits. So many fucking pec injuries.

gg. i kept testing your user lb/s and it got me in both games. i'm still trying to find out what Doolittle can and can't get away with.

i wonder if it was swearinger who delivered both of those hits. he's really up there in hit power and tackling. tiburon wanted your boy to be out this season though...both games season ending injuries to same area.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Week Advanced

*Games*

NFC
OPOTW: Robert Griffin 12-15 196 yards 5 TD's
DPOTW: Daryl Washington 14 Tackles 1 INt 1 TD

AFC
OPOTW : Dexter McCluster 25 Carries 141 yards 4 TD's. 1 Rec 65 yards, TD
DPOTW: S.Wright 6 Tackles 2 Int's 1 TD

Greg

you should have the franchise site bookmarked - it has the games and the PSN name of the person you play if you highlight it!

SickBoy

When do you want to play, SickBoy?

Not sure when I'm available as yet. Planning to watch the Seahawks take their freebie tonight :( ...if it gets out of hand and I get sick of the game, I think my wife will want me to start playing The Wolf Among Us so she can watch/offer her two cents. If that changes I can let you know.

Tomorrow more football-watchin' plans, but maybe noon ET? (Before Pack-Cowboys?)

Top Bottom