• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Bengals @ Dolphins
Bills @ Jaguars
Falcons @ Vikings
Seahawks @ Jets
49ers @ Patriots
Colts @ Titans
Browns @ Steelers
Texans @ Chiefs
Raiders @ Panthers
Bucs @ Cardinals
Rams @ Cowboys
Lions @ Redskins
Saints @ Chargers
Ravens @ Broncos
Giants @ Eagles
Bears @ Packers

Sanjuro

Bengals @ Dolphins
Bills @ Jaguars
Falcons @ Vikings
Seahawks @ Jets
49ers @ Patriots
Colts @ Titans
Browns @ Steelers
Texans @ Chiefs
Raiders @ Panthers
Bucs @ Cardinals
Rams @ Cowboys
Lions @ Redskins
Saints @ Chargers
Ravens @ Broncos
Giants @ Eagles
Bears @ Packers

DCX, you still getting hacked motherfucker?

Nightz

Not sure when I'm available as yet. Planning to watch the Seahawks take their freebie tonight :( ...if it gets out of hand and I get sick of the game, I think my wife will want me to start playing The Wolf Among Us so she can watch/offer her two cents. If that changes I can let you know.

Tomorrow more football-watchin' plans, but maybe noon ET? (Before Pack-Cowboys?)

Probably won't be home until later in the day. How about after the late game?

Somnia

LJ let me know what works for you game wise, tomorrow is pretty busy until after the games same with tonight. So tonight or tomorrow after the games or Monday I can play between 830 cst and 1 am cst

eznark

Banned
IMAG0353.jpg

IMAG0354.jpg

IMAG0355.jpg

IMAG0356.jpg

IMAG0357.jpg

IMAG0358.jpg

A 4 lb chuck roast (garbage meat) at 134' for 23 hours turns into ribeye.

Splat I'll be around tonight after 10:30-11ish ct or anytime Monday night after 7:30 ct, Tuesday's schedule same as Monday

I'd prefer to avoid Sunday but I'll be around before the games

eznark

Banned
Never had brussel sprouts before either, they were delicious. Pan fried with a dab of olive oil, salt, pepper and topped off with some panko. Good meal!

dang that looks good... makes me want to make some tonight! i've been cutting back on eating so much red meat. maybe i'll cook something up this week

Why? Are you trying to sprout a vagina?

eznark

Banned
Are there many benefits to the self-contained unit aside from just the ease of not having to setup/create a container for it to operate in?

That's mostly it. Though I will say for me, any barriers to use means it'll basically never get used. Since this is a really nice looking machine it looks great next to the fridge, so my wife has no issues with it being out all the time. I keep it filled at all times and just need to adjust the temp when I want to use it and drop in the food. It's slick as fuck.

Taking out the wand, grabbing a tub, filling it with water, finding space on the counters for it, etc. may not sound like much but knowing me I'd never take the time to do it. For me this was a perfect solution. Is it worth an extra $350? Probably not to most.

The end results are identical, and that's what matters. Fucking buy one. I cannot stress enough how perfect these meats are turning out with almost no effort.

GG Smokey. My defense was catching everything today but we saw who the best rookie QB in the league was. Doolittle didn't do shit! lol. You tried to hurt everybody on my team though. I thought you killed my receiver.

Smokey

GG Smokey. My defense was catching everything today but we saw who the best rookie QB in the league was. Doolittle didn't do shit! lol

clown show

apparently you have the greatest defense of all timez and once i realized what time it was, i wanted to see how far i could push it. the result is you catch everything.

i'm trying to take out somebody on the opposing team every week breh

eznark

Banned
Are you pan searing the meat before or after, or is that literally how it comes out.

After so far. Though with the roast it supposedly helps to pre-sear. I wanted to torch it, but I ran out of butane for my kitchen torch and my wife frowned on the acetylene torch in the house., so I just pan seared it. I used coconut oil for the first time and it added a really subtle sweetness to the crust that was kind of great.

LJ11

LJ let me know what works for you game wise, tomorrow is pretty busy until after the games same with tonight. So tonight or tomorrow after the games or Monday I can play between 830 cst and 1 am cst

I can play tonight after this panthers/seahawks game.

eznark

Banned
Finding a pot also got split out into an 8-step process.

Given your life is one of lonely solitude, you could always just leave the grimey pot fill of water on the cabinet with the wand in it and no one would say anything. Since no one would see it.
SLx19c3.gif

brentech

After so far. Though with the roast it supposedly helps to pre-sear. I wanted to torch it, but I ran out of butane for my kitchen torch and my wife frowned on the acetylene torch in the house., so I just pan seared it. I used coconut oil for the first time and it added a really subtle sweetness to the crust that was kind of great.
Hrm, was hoping to avoid the pan. How does it come out if you don't. Like not naturally colored but cooked?

BigAT

Given your life is one of lonely solitude, you could always just leave the grimey pot fill of water on the cabinet with the wand in it and no one would say anything. Since no one would see it.
SLx19c3.gif

It's a wonder I'm able to boil pasta by myself, what with having to find a pot, remove all loved ones from my life so it's acceptable to use such base and dehumanizing cookware, build a desalinization plant, lay miles of aqueducts to get the water my house, fill the pot so that is less empty than my meaningless life, find tinder, get a flint to create a spark to start the flame all when I could be doing better things like bragging on the internet about dropping a ziplock bag in a warm water bucket.

It's a wonder I'm able to boil pasta by myself, what with having to find a pot, remove all loved ones from my life so it's acceptable to use such base and dehumanizing cookware, build a desalinization plant, lay miles of aqueducts to get the water my house, fill the pot so that is less empty than my meaningless life, find tinder, get a flint to create a spark to start the flame all when I could be doing better things like bragging on the internet about dropping a ziplock bag in a warm water bucket.

lol

Top Bottom