• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Sanjuro

Good game, DCX. Closer game than I thought it would be. You played with you heart, and that's all that matters.

You're my GMC Never Say Never Moment of the Game.

eznark

Banned
Hrm, was hoping to avoid the pan. How does it come out if you don't. Like not naturally colored but cooked?

Fine, it just doesn't have the same mouth feel. The crust is great! Plus we'll generally be making some side dish that requires a pan, so I just use that pan to sear. 30 seconds each side.

It's a wonder I'm able to boil pasta by myself, what with having to find a pot, remove all loved ones from my life so it's acceptable to use such base and dehumanizing cookware, build a desalinization plant, lay miles of aqueducts to get the water my house, fill the pot so that is less empty than my meaningless life, find tinder, get a flint to create a spark to start the flame all when I could be doing better things like bragging on the internet about dropping a ziplock bag in a warm water bucket.

Come with me if you want to live.

Rorschach

It's a wonder I'm able to boil pasta by myself, what with having to find a pot, remove all loved ones from my life so it's acceptable to use such base and dehumanizing cookware, build a desalinization plant, lay miles of aqueducts to get the water my house, fill the pot so that is less empty than my meaningless life, find tinder, get a flint to create a spark to start the flame all when I could be doing better things like bragging on the internet about dropping a ziplock bag in a warm water bucket.

Rja9u7w.gif

DCX

DCX
Gg Sanjo <3

Baker was lighting me up, good thing Julio and Tiger were running a train on your secondary.

DCX

Sanjuro

Gg Sanjo <3

Baker was lighting me up, good thing Julio and Tiger were running a train on your secondary.

DCX

Tiger is a BIIIIITTTCH

I can't believe I got two onside kicks. The first one I only did because you were being a CUNNNT under a minute.

Splat

I've been finishing my sous vide steaks on a hot grill outside, but you can use a torch to avoid more pans to clean too

Ruffles

A griddle isn't a grill just because they gave it ridges to fake grill marks.

A grill has an open flame.

The gilleration looks like one badass griddle tho

Yeah foremans do not count and never should

In fact it makes my food taste atrocious. Fuck yo lean mean fat grilling machine

brentech

we'll generally be making some side dish that requires a pan, so I just use that pan to sear. 30 seconds each side.
Makes sense. This is what I'd probably do anyways.

Might order one of the drop in units sometime in the next week. Don't think my wife wants something else on the counter all the time.

SickBoy

Nightz, tomorrow night might be OK. Monday might be best. I usually have real life sports to play (and I do this week, but start time is super late, so I could play around 9:30ET Mon.)

Splat

Splat I'll be around tonight after 10:30-11ish ct or anytime Monday night after 7:30 ct, Tuesday's schedule same as Monday

I'd prefer to avoid Sunday but I'll be around before the games

Any chance you can play closer to midnight cst? Guess early tomorrow is doable too

Any chance you can play closer to midnight cst? Guess early tomorrow is doable too

What time would you be able to do tomorrow before the games? I would prefer that because in an hour and a half I will probably be in a much more poor decision making frame of mind

Greg

K, not sure will be around tomorrow night and my availability on Mon/Tues is a little dicey.

We'll figure it out
I got all my cabling moved faster than I thought - let me know if you could possibly start in the next 30 minutes

Gg GQ! My Oline was insane that game for the run. I just had 52 pancake blocks. 52. What just happened! You went up 14-0 early, scored a nasty TD on the first play. But I didn't abandon the run and scored 22 unanswered. Crazy wind. Two missed FGs by me.

Somnia

GG LJ

Thought it was a really good game until the 2nd half then it started to fall apart on me and I made some dumb passes. That final TD you got I accidentally flipped to the SS and well you saw what happened lol

Thanks for knocking Dez out for 6 weeks you fucker! He was having a hell of a start too =/

LJ11

GG LJ

Thought it was a really good game until the 2nd half then it started to fall apart on me and I made some dumb passes. That final TD you got I accidentally flipped to the SS and well you saw what happened lol

Thanks for knocking Dez out for 6 weeks you fucker! He was having a hell of a start too =/

Felt bad, because you lost a couple of guys that game, always hate to see that. Witten was hard to defend, you were smart though, I kept taking the crosser and you waited for Witten. That int I got in the 2nd half was the turning point, then you lost Dez and it was all downhill.

No clue how Nicks got that open, best passing game in weeks.

Somnia

Felt bad, because you lost a couple of guys that game, always hate to see that. Witten was hard to defend, you were smart though, I kept taking the crosser and you waited for Witten. That int I got in the 2nd half was the turning point, then you lost Dez and it was all downhill.

No clue how Nicks got that open, best passing game in weeks.

It was Dez and Williams my #1 and #2 (little really is my #2, but not really) WR's =(

Ya that INT I threw was just stupid of me, I also gave up the run when I shouldn't have.

Great job though, I was proud of my run D again which is good to see, now if I can just stop the passing.

Top Bottom