• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

eznark

Banned
Who all is on board for the next Madden season?

I feel like the game is really good but there is no sizzle to the league this year. I'm a maybe to continue going forward, I feel as if they really neutered the game with regards to progression. For example the Giants OL IRL has really gelled and looks good now but I'm stuck with a shit approximation of how bad it was at the beginning of the year. Nothing I can do about it other than replacing guys.

I'm absolutely loving this game. It'd be shocking to me if a lot of people drop.

Greg

yeah, I'm having a great time with Madden - definitely in for multiple seasons

the rating game does get frustrating at times, but it's still good fun

brentech

Browns are in for the long hall. Loving this years play style even if it took me some time to get a good feel for playing defense.
I'm down for another season. The lack of progression sucks but it's not a killer for me. But yeah, I'm the Broncos.

Aren't there significant xp boosts during the offseason?
thats what I'm thinking. I'm guessing they neutered weekly gains and kept the outrageous end of year gains.

McNei1y

I'm totally in for another season. Multiple for sure.

My Park has some issues after a game. If you lose l, the game locks up and blue screens lol. At least for me. I also don't like how I can't play zone. I have to look at my dumb man assignment. I can definitely see this being fun as hell though with a squad.

Is there anyway to do 5v5 full quarters as a club?

Who all is on board for the next Madden season?

I feel like the game is really good but there is no sizzle to the league this year. I'm a maybe to continue going forward, I feel as if they really neutered the game with regards to progression. For example the Giants OL IRL has really gelled and looks good now but I'm stuck with a shit approximation of how bad it was at the beginning of the year. Nothing I can do about it other than replacing guys.

say waaaaah? i'm loving it! ill run this game into the ground.

i also like what they did with progression. it got kind of ridiculous last year (and the year before) playing a team that had 6 guys with 99 rated man coverage. just too easy to manipulate it.

BigAT

i also like what they did with progression. it got kind of ridiculous last year (and the year before) playing a team that had 6 guys with 99 rated man coverage. just too easy to manipulate it.

cool.gif

Invest in your secondary in a game where people throw constantly and everyone throws a fit.

I like what they did with progression but I wish you had more points each week. I shouldn't be forced to work on like at max 2 or 3 positions a week

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

Of course you love it. Your team is already good in all facets.

eznark

Banned
Packers shit all over the Dolphins defense on the last drive to win.

Drizz, has Miami considered firing their conditioning coach? Are they aware it is still summer there?

Good game FMT, really tight one. I mightve had a chance if I didnt throw those dumb picks. I cant stand how Patrick Willis is superman though, particularly on that bomb to Streater in the beginning, couldnt believe he caught up to him.

Good game FMT, really tight one. I mightve had a chance if I didnt throw those dumb picks. I cant stand how Patrick Willis is superman though, particularly on that bomb to Streater in the beginning, couldnt believe he caught up to him.

gg brah. on the pick in the endzone i threw, i thought your DB was a ref. god damn raiders uniforms look like a ref at first glance!

also, that knockaway early to streeter wasn't pwill, it was aldon smith but yeah that was lucky on my part!

Of course you love it. Your team is already good in all facets.

maybe on defense, but i think everyones defense is decent. i have no burners and so i can't threaten people deep after they inevitably take away VD. my run blocking has been so-so but my pass blocking, especially on the right side, has been really bad. i do hold the ball too long at times but there are times where i get no protection.... just like in real life!

but i agree with you that the niners are a powerhouse team in this game and the giants are rated like trash at most positions. you can pick up some of my guys in FA since i can't afford them all :/

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Chrono Trigger
Super Mario RPG
Megamans
Kirby's Super Star
Castlevania IV
Super Ghouls and Ghosts
Super Adventure Island.
Yoshi's Island

I can go on and on

Top Bottom