• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Splat

Anyone else finding the dpad double register a lot when going through the menu? Like going over twice instead off once.

Greg

Can we get an update here?
VRd57I6.jpg

lost 14-17

brentech

Anyone else finding the dpad double register a lot when going through the menu? Like going over twice instead off once.
Seems if you tap it twice quickly, it acts like you didn't just want to go two items over and goes further. But Yea. Annoying.

GG DCX. The difference between this game and last is that I was able to make you pay for the mistakes.

Finally the Falcons are mine!!!!!

I'll log into the league tomorrow, I'm off to bed for now.

GQman2121

Banned
The playcall screen is such shit.

How the hell do you turn off their suggested plays for you?

Why is that the default and the first thing you see when you gain possession?

And on defense, why do they suggest you wait until the offense picks a play? You have to back out every time.

The whole thing is a mess.

LJ11

Good game Jabee. I'm terrible against the run, glad you stuck with it in the second half.

Got lucky on a few passes, tight coverage and I just squeezed it in. Feel like I can't tackle for shit in space, or make a break on a ball, long learning curve, need to play a lot more. Going to get smoked early.

I fucking love Robert Woods.

Greg

The playcall screen is such shit.

How the hell do you turn off their suggested plays for you?

Why is that the default and the first thing you see when you gain possession?
is that what that coaching tips thing is in the settings? when I chose All-Madden difficulty when it asked my skill level, most of that stuff must've been defaulted to off
And on defense, why do they suggest you wait until the offense picks a play? You have to back out every time.

The whole thing is a mess.
is this only online or something? I don't think I've ever seen that (although they probably want you to make your decision based on the personnel they picked for the play)

JABEE

Good game Jabee. I'm terrible against the run, glad you stuck with it in the second half.

Got lucky on a few passes, tight coverage and I just squeezed it in. Feel like I can't tackle for shit in space, or make a break on a ball, long learning curve, need to play a lot more. Going to get smoked early.

I fucking love Robert Woods.

Yeah. You were smoking me in the passing game. I'm still having trouble with this new tackling system too. Have to keep practicing for when the league starts!

eznark

Banned
Weird, the game was fucking CHUGGING during a MUT single player challenge game. Is it hitting servers for those too? It was almost like it was lagging. Garbage.

Top Bottom