• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
There seems to be a bug with recording results in online franchise. Seems like a server side thing and EA acknowledged it so hopefully its fixed sooner than later.

brentech

Too much other stuff to play soon. Destiny. madden league. FIFA 15, Drive Club and FC 4.
And I think I'm forgetting another. Between all that and Dotes, I'm covered for the year. (Still play UFC game, but will likely trade in The Show when I pick up my ps4/destiny bundle)

Oh yea, Costume Quest 2! It's corny, but I really like the first one. The battles themselves remind me of the South Park: TSOT

eznark

Banned
Too much other stuff to play soon. Destiny. madden league. FIFA 15, Drive Club and FC 4.
And I think I'm forgetting another. Between all that and Dotes, I'm covered for the year. (Still play UFC game, but will likely trade in The Show when I pick up my ps4/destiny bundle)

Oh yea, Costume Quest 2! It's corny, but I really like the first one. The battles themselves remind me of the South Park: TSOT

Woah when does that come out?

Mrbob

Smokey when did I ignore you? My Wizard is almost level 70 time to start the paragon run.

God damn the bomb cast is making me want diablo on ps4

PS4 Diablo 3 is best Diablo 3. I went back to the PC version due to patch 2.1 and it is a struggle. Game plays better on PS4.

I was ready to give you all kinds of shit but that was nice.

You did good, boobs. You did good.

Thanks!

Edit: Oh yeah it is a webgm sorry. D:

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Is Diablo 3 something I could play on my own or would it be incredibly hard or boring? I've never played any of the Diablo games but I've been watching some videos and it looks like it would be some great fun.

eznark

Banned
Is Diablo 3 something I could play on my own or would it be incredibly hard or boring? I've never played any of the Diablo games but I've been watching some videos and it looks like it would be some great fun.

I played through it mostly by myself on PC. I like it because it's a great game to play while doing other shit.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Maybe I should get it on pc then so I can play it while I'm 'working'.

I wish renting games was still a thing. All the redbox's around me still don't have any ps4 games and there aren't any video stores near me anymore.

brentech

I mean it makes sense but just sucks to get used to it
Yea. An honest dislike for for me is getting into and finding a sub formation.

Scratch that. I just figure out the old method is still basically there. I thought you had to go into singleback before you could go to different types of singleback formations. But you can see how any options there are and cycle through on the left stick still, so nothing to see here.
Just gotta get used to the vertical box and I think I'm good.

Ferny

What level are you? Me you and Bob should play

Probably be just me and you tho Bob rejects every Diablo attempt
My barb is like 20 I believe. I only just started yesterday but like Bob, I can't play the pc version anymore. It plays so much better with a controller for me.

brentech

Gg.
Wife jumped off her laptop near start of the fourth and offense felt easier for me (hopefully lag went away for you as well).

On the downside, defense just still feels weird and I missed some big tackles and even an easy sack early in the game.

eznark

Banned
Gg.
Wife jumped off her laptop near start of the fourth and offense felt easier for me (hopefully lag went away for you as well).

On the downside, defense just still feels weird and I missed some big tackles and even an easy sack early in the game.

I was laughing pretty hard at that missed sack.

They also changed some of the button assignments on routes this year, has me fucked up.

brentech

I was laughing pretty hard at that missed sack.

They also changed some of the button assignments on routes this year, has me fucked up.
Lol. I was just like "wtf, how is that possible".
Blind side sack wide open and ran right behind the QB.

I like this gauntlet trainer, but fuck that hurricane wind kick.

eznark

Banned
I missed the fuck out of sacks in the skills trainer thing. The linemen move so much faster than they should in the open field.

Top Bottom