• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
With the PSN still offline I've gone through all the Madden tutorials. It is very indepth. I managed to learn a lot about football/coverages/offensive schemes/ect... Since I was a baseball player as a kid I never played organized football so a lot of the intricacies of football are lost on me.

Ya'll better watch out Rob knows a bit about the ins and outs of the game now.. Muahahah..

I'll still get crushed in league play.

Well my car is a 99 dodge stratus
Neily, go to crutchfield.com they have tons of videos and shit. You will probably need to order a install kit for your specific car model.

BigAT

at least 'Falling Down' is on HBO

I feel like Falling Down was designed as some psychological experiment to test how much people identify with the protagonist. At least I felt a bit worried with how much as I was agreeing with him throughout it.

I feel like Falling Down was designed as some psychological experiment to test how much people identify with the protagonist. At least I felt a bit worried with how much as I was agreeing with him throughout it.

tumblr_m6xc1trTti1qi2lrlo3_500.gif

Nightz

Guy who lives in Maryland gets a car stereo for christmas. Somewhere else in the state, someone had their car stereo lifted on christmas eve.

Just last week I was in downtown Baltimore and some guys in a van pulled up and offered to sell me a home theater system that they got for "free" from work.

McNei1y

Thanks Rob I'll do that!

Hahaha and AZ it's the circle of life. My dodge stratus' cigarette lighter Jacks got ripped out so I can't use any of those fm transmitter stuff. And I got tired of burning cds and hearing Tay Tay swift on the radio do I just had to get me a new car stereo to listen to spotify.

Colasante

Pete and I were going to play today before I realized PSN is still down. We'll try again later today. Stupid hackers are ruining the playoffs.

Somnia

Thanks Rob I'll do that!

Hahaha and AZ it's the circle of life. My dodge stratus' cigarette lighter Jacks got ripped out so I can't use any of those fm transmitter stuff. And I got tired of burning cds and hearing Tay Tay swift on the radio do I just had to get me a new car stereo to listen to spotify.

How could you get tired of hearing that on the radio!?!

Smokey

The attacks stopped yesterday. XBL is back up. Of course Sony is incompetent when it comes to networking and so here we are.

GQman2121

Banned
I'll be home in five minutes and can play right away if PSN is cooperating. If not, I have plans this evening so I might have to go on AP if Ferny wants to get the game in.

Edit: So it's still down. Do what you will.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'll be home in five minutes and can play right away if PSN is cooperating. If not, I have plans this evening so I might have to go on AP if Ferny wants to get the game in.

If you haven't check I'll save you the suspense, it's still down.

You shouldn't go on AP, it's the playoffs.

Somnia

No need to AP yourself. It's Christmas time and the servers are taking a dump, no one can really be held responsible here imo.

Edit: So it's still down. Do what you will.

No playoff game is getting AP'd bruh. Not your fault psn is and has been down

Ferny

Yeah no game is getting simmed bro. It's Christmas time and we couldn't even play even in the times we tried to schedule it.

Somnia

So apparently PSN has been rooted by Lizard Squad and others?

aka: They can alter things including game prices on the store, etc.

This could be why it's taking so long to go back up.

Top Bottom