• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

If you want to go back to 1 v 1 I'm down! either way is good but I liked the 1 v 1

I'm getting whooped too. i feel like it would be good practice

SickBoy

Guess I won't be opening this thread on my phone with eight billion of those gifs. ;)

I couldn't get the dlc in Mario Kart wtf

I found the whole DLC purchase/download process entirely baffling (I preordered it). I think there's some sort of secret ritual involved.

Somnia

I have a feeling 2015 is gonna be a good year. Gym is going great, work has been going great and I am off at 4pm everyday now which is amazing. Now to hope the Cowboys don't start it off bad =(

Somnia

And maybe you can play some WoW and Dota!

Dota for sure, don't know about WoW right now. Just don't have the desire to login right now. About to beat GTA (on final heist), then Dragon Age and Far Cry 4. Thankfully I'm only buying like 4 games till batman next year (re1 hd, order, bloodborne and final fantasy type 0) so I'll have plenty of time to play Dota and possibly wow.

Mrbob

I have a tough time staying interested in big games anymore. I basically play smash, madden, Mario kart, dota, and indie games. Mainly dungeon rogue likes recently.

Somnia

I have a tough time staying interested in big games anymore. I basically play smash, madden, Mario kart, dota, and indie games. Mainly dungeon rogue likes recently.

That's been part of my problem and why GTA has taken so long to beat. Mainly end up playing Rogue Legacy and other indie games.

GTA takes so long to beat cause its so easy to get distracted with shit that doesnt advance the story... like constantly trying to steal cool shit from the Military base!

Somnia

I can't get into PSN and it's really fucking annoying

Viva el nintendo

XBL and PSN are down due to lizard squad + Christmas Rush. Nintendo is the only network working.

Apparently Finest Squad and Anonymous are going after Lizard or some stupid online war shit now due to them going after XBL and PSN lol

Best courier in the game is on sale for 69 cents.

?????

360fx360f

No way its that cheap. Why you lie to me breh... on Christmas of all days!

GQman2121

Banned
And GTA V complete, I really enjoyed it. Guess I'll do GTA Online eventually to get ready for heists... no idea when.

Been playing more online lately. It's still really fun. Now that they've added deadzone control sliders the free aim rooms are staying filled too.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I finally got Madden 15 today.

Dunno if you guys are having any more seasons but if so and there's room for me I'm in.
I'd like to play as Cowboys or Bengals but I know beggars can't be choosers so I'll take whatever is avail.

eznark

Banned
Crow and Eznark, I see you both own Democracy 3. Worth it for 5 bucks?

I like it, but it's a spreadsheet basically so as long as you have no problem with that it's cool.

Picking up Train Fever as soon as I can get to the PC. Planning on spending the rest of my night in that (and hopefully smash!)

brentech

Got a new office chair (where I play basically everything but Madden). For some reason I never lose connection in FIFA playing ultimate team or just a game online, but if I bring Madden into the office, I drop connection which is an auto loss even in cpu MUT games).

Seems like every 3-4 years I have to get a new chair.

Top Bottom