• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm in.

Man the stupid Game Gear controller makes me want to pick up a Vita for remote play. I like having the TV on as background noise and for some reason it keeps me from wanting to play any games. The Game Gear solves that.

Room's up!

EZ and Wellie are in. Sizzle I would message you on PSN except...we can't do that :(................and it looks like FMT took the 4th spot

sorry guys I ended that first battle because this map is fucking dumb for just us 3 can we agree on that

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm not sure what the fuck is going on but my Wii U isn't connecting to my network. It's clearly working since I am on my laptop and my phone is on it right next to me. Fuck

God bless me buying this ethernet adapter like 6 years ago for my Wii and I still had it lying around in my closet in my old place lol

Mrbob

I'm not sure what the fuck is going on but my Wii U isn't connecting to my network. It's clearly working since I am on my laptop and my phone is on it right next to me. Fuck

I have this problem with Mario Kart for some reason at times but Smash runs fine.

BigAT

My aunt apparently thought this would make a good Christmas present for me. I could not begin to fathom why.

tqNgkTK.jpg

BigAT

I got Mario Kart yesterday and while it's no Duck Dynasty Puzzle, I'll be around today if anyone wants to play that (or Smash).

Mrbob

I was checking out some American Sniper reviews at Rotten Tomatoes, like what I read. Planning to go see the movie this weekend and I find out wide release isn't until Jan 16. Feels bad man.

Somnia

I was checking out some American Sniper reviews at Rotten Tomatoes, like what I read. Planning to go see the movie this weekend and I find out wide release isn't until Jan 16. Feels bad man.

I hear Bradley Coopers performance is great, but the movie itself is just ok.

Top Bottom