• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Ramirez

Gamestop usually runs a trade in deal for next years madden, so I'm going physical.

It wasn't banned, Drizz.

tumblr_n1zi5rWB2V1r7b6cio1_500.gif

Greg

Is everyone going digital off PSN? I have a $30 Walmart gift card, but I'm going to convert that into PSN points and go digital. I rarely do that for games at full pop no drop.
I want to so I can keep TLoU in my system, but I'm just going to save a few bucks and get the physical copy

Yeah, while I'm going all digital this gen, I'm still doing madden physical for trade-ins.

I was going to go all digital but then NHL fucking ruined everything

Now I have no need to with just Football and Futbol on the horizon

That's still the worst goddamn news I've heard in forever. I can't believe I have to wait 2 goddamn years before I can play in clubs again

GQman2121

Banned
I want to so I can keep TLoU in my system, but I'm just going to save a few bucks and get the physical copy

Yeah, if I didn't have this gift card and like $6 in my PSN wallet I would definitely go physical too. Best Buy is giving $10 gift cards; Kmart was giving $20; and the GS trade in deal is solid as well.

It wasn't banned, Drizz.

http://blogs.psychcentral.com/couples/files/2014/07/tumblr_n1zi5rWB2V1r7b6cio1_500.gif[/][/QUOTE]

I agreed with you about how you have no honor or shame and then reminded you that there's a Destiny league you need to be working on. Yet instead of getting to work on a league that you'll have the power in you go off on a tangent about how Reggie Bush isn't fair and that I'm the actual cheater here. And I need to let it go?

[img]http://images.thehollywoodgossip.com/iu/t_large_p/v1364527577/bush-league.jpg

Greg

Who the fuck is dumb enough to buy an annual sports game digitally?
the convenience is awesome

so many times on PS3 I'd scroll through the list of games on my hard drive and get a quick game in of something I probably wouldn't put a disc in for

BigAT

Rich coming from the architect of 3-4 cheese!

Show me the ways, sir.

Really? This is your argument even though you used 3-4 forever? I wasn't the architect, I was just the first to admit that it was bullshit. All you guys used it quietly for years.

"I didn't cheese, you did by using that thing that I've used for years."

Ramirez

3-4 cheese? You're just making stuff up now.

FMT made an award for it! He had a ridiculous amount of sacks one season with one player.

I've personally never been able to get much pressure with any D, I was just joking anyways.

I'm a dirty cheeser, and the rest of the elites are beacons of shining purity, sorry for alluding otherwise!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I think i switched to a 3-4 in 10 without much success. Then when the Eagles switched last year with Chip to a 3-4, it was pretty bad for me.

4-3 is the defense for me :(

BigAT

So it was a thing? Shit. I couldnt stop a nosebleed last season using a 3-4.

It wasn't actually a thing. I just remember before the season started being incredibly disappointed with the complete lack of pressure from my pass rushers in a 4-3 despite having an absurd amount of talent (Osi, JPP, Tuck). I experimented with 3-4 and was able to get better results, so I jokingly proclaimed it cheese throughout the season.

FMT made an award for it!

Yeah, and he ran the 3-4 also! God forbid my 99 rated pass rusher actually get sacks.

McNei1y

I remember 3-4 pass coverage was insane back in Madden 09. Since then I haven't seen it really do anything much different from a 4-3 aside from the dline switch.

It's not 3-4 cheese but rather RT garbage. People would lineup their best pass rusher to matchup against the RT.

Ramirez constantly trying to get people to join his cheese group. It's just you bruh!

Ps

Steelers also run a 3-4

Smokey

Good to know 3-4 cheese can be a thing. Great actually with clowney and watt. I'll need to do some investigating .

I'm going to beat the breaks off you this season. If I only win one game, it will be against you.

You literally haven't beaten me since what..m12?

Fall back son. I'm one who will FYIDM the fuck out of you and put you down.

It's not 3-4 cheese but rather RT garbage. People would lineup their best pass rusher to matchup against the RT.

Ramirez constantly trying to get people to join his cheese group. It's just you bruh!

Ps

Steelers also run a 3-4

Chris Clemons used to feast on RTs for me.

I also remember doing some research into this to see if RTs were giving up more sacks than other OL. The only conclusion I remember is that some people in this league take a fuck ton of sacks.

Smokey

I'm the one with no shame doe

I didn't play last year, trying to make it seem like it's been forever, nice try!

When is the last time you beat me TH. I remember one specific moment where I decided to stop messing with you and since then I've Shang Tsung'd your soul

BigAT

Chris Clemons used to feast on RTs for me.

I also remember doing some research into this to see if RTs were giving up more sacks than other OL. The only conclusion I remember is that some people in this league take a fuck ton of sacks.

Yeah, playing Livewire twice a season boosted my sack numbers ridiculously.

I've had Jonathan Martin at right tackle for two years.

I don't think the rest of you quite understand how much suffering can be had at right tackle.

I remember a game where LJ had 8 sacks with Mario Williams----some of them my fault, most of them where J-Mart was less effective than a turnstile.

Top Bottom