• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Somnia

I don't think I've ever played a game of Madden with my headset on, I usually just talk after the game on AIM with my opponent.

Greg

I don't think I have it in me during 1v1 games anymore

I used to talk all kinds of shit when Madden first went online, but unless I hear a large group of people in the background I always feel bad

eznark

Banned
Someone wants to give me $12k for the infrastructure I'll do it AND I will pimp you as much as Brent pimps Armstrong.

Greg

Somnia you dumbass bitch you can start preloading madden on the 24th

Digital it is!
how does this work on PSN - is the game playable at midnight, or do you have to wait for the store to update with an unlock key or something?

Somnia

how does this work on PSN - is the game playable at midnight, or do you have to wait for the store to update with an unlock key or something?

If you pre-order it you can download it at noon on the 24th then at 12:01 AM EST on the 26th you can play it.

eznark

Banned
What's the value of trade-in for each Madden? Is it so low that pre-loading the game early is more worthwhile?

Yeah, it's like $30. Having it always on hand is well worth that. I was only not going to get it digitally if I couldn't pre-load, since it takes all damn day to download.

Really? Usually Gamestop only shells out 30 within the first couple weeks for games. I figure if I play in this league long term, I'll end up having to grab each iteration so it's probably worth it to get the physical if it trades in for that much.

Greg

fuck Dota

my night went from a game where no one died and we made them all disconnect to...

on a team with 4 guys that had [420] tags
I had to go mid as Witch Doctor
a Riki on the other team got fed
a teammate bought a true sight gem and it was taken moments later
some siren bitch on my own team kept cancelling out my ult, and once right as we were about to wipe them for the win

fuck Dota

my night went from a game where no one died and we made them all disconnect to...

on a team with 4 guys that had [420] tags
I had to go mid as Witch Doctor
a Riki on the other team got fed
a teammate bought a true sight gem and it was taken moments later
some siren bitch on my own team kept cancelling out my ult, and once right as we were about to wipe them for the win

you and me both brother. i was on a team with what appeared to be a bunch of new guys:

1. i was mid as lich
2. we were down 0-10 until i left mid and got 5 or 6 kills
3. i basically played lich like a carry
4. "pizzaprincess" says she is going to defend our base while we rush the others. we get most of their towers down and are about to start attacking ancient when we have to retreat because they respawn.
5. we make another push, with princess defending, next thing i know our ancient is being attacked. somehow princess died
6. i go back to wipe out the creeps since NO ONE is there
7. other teammates die, i then get killed by the other team
8. princess asks why i went back to defend

poor mans (im assuming east coast) in n out. stick to the west coast for great food brah
Deerfield beach only greatest burgers on the fucking planet. It's not debatable.

CharmCity01--1-of-1-.jpg

Damn my mouth is watering.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
you and me both brother. i was on a team with what appeared to be a bunch of new guys:

1. i was mid as lich
2. we were down 0-10 until i left mid and got 5 or 6 kills
3. i basically played lich like a carry
4. "pizzaprincess" says she is going to defend our base while we rush the others. we get most of their towers down and are about to start attacking ancient when we have to retreat because they respawn.
5. we make another push, with princess defending, next thing i know our ancient is being attacked. somehow princess died
6. i go back to wipe out the creeps since NO ONE is there
7. other teammates die, i then get killed by the other team
8. princess asks why i went back to defend

Sounds like a proper dota solo queue story.

Top Bottom