• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

cdyhybrid

First game was Clockwerk and enemy team all left after a D/C 5 minutes in.

Second game was Riki and I started something like 8-0 and snowballed hard.

Gonna play FFT now.

eznark

Banned
fuck Dota

my night went from a game where no one died and we made them all disconnect to...

on a team with 4 guys that had [420] tags
I had to go mid as Witch Doctor
a Riki on the other team got fed
a teammate bought a true sight gem and it was taken moments later
some siren bitch on my own team kept cancelling out my ult, and once right as we were about to wipe them for the win

Yeah we had a 420 guy feeding all night last night too.

brentech

Anyone else planning on getting The Golf Club?
Apparently it left Early Access on steam. Not sure when it comes to PS4, but would be nice to have same system for some leader boards action.

Apparently it left Early Access on steam. Not sure when it comes to PS4, but would be nice to have same system for some leader boards action.

The game looks really good and I think I might be up for it if a bunch of you get it.

I got Mario Golf thinking I'd have fun doing that leaderboard and tourney shit...but quite frankly none of us have really played together, and every time I play alone, it's boring as hell.

eznark

Banned

I've been playing it early access and its great. I'll definitely be grabbing it on ps4.

Greg

Yeah we had a 420 guy feeding all night last night too.
I should've known what to expect when I buy a courier, it's clearly sitting in the spawn for 40 seconds, and then some other guy buys one

I'll probably pick it up on PS4 - I think it's supposed to come out early next month

There needs to be a hot shots game for ps4.
this is the greatest post ever

brentech

Hrm, might be making the choice to grab it digital on PS4 then. Since I got that 2nd PS4 coming, I could play it in living room or office.

Just wasn't sure if the graphics was the real draw to the game and if it was going to be a big difference. I guess golf doesn't require that much as long as it looks real. Or in Hot Shots case, unique.

eznark

Banned
The mechanics are really great. Feels incredibly tactile and the way you "swing" the analog stick is super important. Velocity is even taken into account, not just top point, transition point and bottom point like tiger and hot shots.

Fuck it. I'm sold.

Now if only did we have a hockey game to play
crybaby.gif

Greg

The mechanics are really great. Feels incredibly tactile and the way you "swing" the analog stick is super important. Velocity is even taken into account, not just top point, transition point and bottom point like tiger and hot shots.
is there any bullshit tapping buttons for spin while the ball is in the air?

I couldn't stand Tiger Woods - even HSG was more realistic

eznark

Banned
is there any bullshit tapping buttons for spin while the ball is in the air?

I couldn't stand Tiger Woods - even HSG was more realistic

I never bothered trying because I hate it. Maybe? Dunno, the early access game was very bares bones and I haven't loaded up the release.

The game looks really good and I think I might be up for it if a bunch of you get it.

I got Mario Golf thinking I'd have fun doing that leaderboard and tourney shit...but quite frankly none of us have really played together, and every time I play alone, it's boring as hell.

I didn't know anyone but Eznark and I had Mario Golf.

Smokey

M15 should be available tomorrow thru EA Access on X1. 6 hrs and that includes online play.

FMT come up off dat $5 and let's goo

McNei1y

Man, I'm in such a pickle to select my two keepers for a fantasy league. My top options:

Adrian Peterson
Vincent Jackson
Larry Fitzgerald
Jordan Cameron
Robert Griffin III
Tom Brady
Desean Jackson
Le'Veon Bell
Trent Richardson

I'm leaning towards Adrian Peterson and Le'Veon Bell but with his recent Marijuana posession, I'm thinking about replacing him with Vincent Jackson... What do yall think?

TheCrow

This song is very awful and I actually had no idea that Crow was into terrible hip-hop.

Ja Rule* was huge when I was in middle school. Lets just say there is a good reason as to why I couldn't remember that song. Especially since he was played constantly on BET.

*Ashanti played a big part of it

Top Bottom