• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 15 Xbox One League Thread: Jon Gruden Approved

TURBO1112

Anyone wanna run one?

Pats owner, how about for the sake of authentic total real sim factorness, we do the Mallet trade the real Texans and Pats just did? ;)

Im not sure about that. But if everyone thinks it should go down, then I will do it. :)

So about pre season. You said you wanted us to play a couple of them

Lost 41-13 to CPU team. Was a close 7-0 game starters vs starters and they only got 7 thanks to a bad pick I threw inside my own 20.

I think I am done playing preseason. I like the idea of it subbing guys in like the real preseason but I don't really need Brian Cushing playing TE for half the game or Andre Johnson at safety.

Lost 35-0 to the titans in preseason lol. I was kind of dicking around but dam this all Madden difficulty is kind of cheap... Bad all around, fumbled a kickoff, fumbled on a running play on my 20, fumbled with the QB, dropped passes, overthrown passes...

I'm not joking, Jackie battle broke 4 tackles in the backfield and scored a 40 yard touchdown.. Despite using coach suggestions for all my defensive plays Charlie freaking Whitehurst was unstoppable

I'm going to have to bring my a-game against the computer here

Lost 35-0 to the titans in preseason lol. I was kind of dicking around but dam this all Madden difficulty is kind of cheap... Bad all around, fumbled a kickoff, fumbled on a running play on my 20, fumbled with the QB, dropped passes, overthrown passes...

I'm not joking, Jackie battle broke 4 tackles in the backfield and scored a 40 yard touchdown.. Despite using coach suggestions for all my defensive plays Charlie freaking Whitehurst was unstoppable

I'm going to have to bring my a-game against the computer here

Yeah, it was definitely brutal. I couldn't stop the run or the pass at all, and my offense would almost immediately stall out.

My favorite part had to be watching their backup RB break multiple tackles play after play, though, Just really demoralizing shit, lol.

Exciting news on the Texans home page!!

BXw9Ar5.jpg

Yup, starting Josh Freeman at QB. Of course he was god awful last night, but Savage was even worse. I immediately regret this decision.

I'll take the Bears and I have read and acknowledged the rules - gamertag is GoRedskins17

I'm a bit confused about if I've missed a game yet bit I'll try to read through the thread more.

Thanks!

Actually, if possible I think I'll take Tampa. Maybe playing with a crappier team will help my overall play.

Thanks for letting me in.

Ha, you all weren't kidding. Playing the CPU Jets, Chris Ivory would shred a minimum of 1-2 tackles a run, and on multiple occasions 5+. Lost 21-3 mainly due to time of possession.

Hit ready to progress the week, so I hope I've done everything.

Pollux

So, just a couple questions.

I probably just skimmed over this, but how do I go about joining the league on Xbox...

Also, who is my first preseason game against? I'm the Bengals (Pollux15)

And, can we talk about and offer trades in this thread?

I probably just skimmed over this, but how do I go about joining the league on Xbox...

Oh...whoops. I played the CPU Bengals last night because I thought everyone had already joined. My bad. But for what it's worth, you kicked my ass.

Ocelott

Read OP...check your messages

Pollux

In the league.

And finally ran the gauntlet haha took long enough. Some of those boss levels were stupid :jnc

I've made a huge mistake.

Got destroyed by the Jags in preseason. Couldn't even score and their starters literally ran through me.

Ugh, back to the skill builder.

Omega

Banned
GG DeDaDee (not even sure what your GAF name is)

idk if my message went through but man, my team was INT happy. hopefully if we play in a meaningful game my players can do that against Brees :)

Idk what time that is in CST but if you're around I can play.

I wish we could do scrimmages with franchise teams. One more awesome Madden feature they dropped too soon.

Top Bottom